Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 19, 2024, 01:00:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Original Legendary Commander List  (Read 97194 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« on: March 16, 2006, 09:07:12 PM »

This list is now closed, and serves as a testiment to all the legendary players of old, wither they are around still or not. For the new list, see the other legendary commander list (please note, I am NOT the one in charge of that list, so do not PM about it). Godspeed everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here it is, the long awaited legendary commander list. If you disagree, post below. If you think someone should be added to the Special commanders list, post who and why below. Please not that not all reasons are listed, just the main one.

Only someone on the list can recieve a badge. To make the list, you must have done something worthy, submit your case to me and I'll review it.

Badges are as follows,with the first listed being the highest avaliable and the last being the lowest avaliable, all deserve recognition. You can have more then one badge.

Badges
Badge of the Elite (Reserved for #1 slotters)
Badge of Honor (Criteria: Must attack only in a counter or for an honorable reason, such as revenge for a comrade or justice for behavior against others.)
Badge of Contribution (Criteria: Must contribute something to the game.)
Badge of Trust (Criteria: Must be not stab people in the back.)
Badge of Friendship (Criteria: Must help out new people and not yell at them....unless they are n00bs.)
Badge of Loyalty (Criteria: Must have been with one alliance for a long time.)
Badge of Aggresiveness (Criteria: Obviously, must blast people out of the sky for little to no reason. Cannot have this badge and Badge of Honor.)
Badge of Fairness (Criteria: Must give people a chance to prove themselves before they attack on information passed onto to them by someone else.)
Badge of Master Designing (Criteria: Must have made AT LEAST two really good designs. The design cannot cause tons of problems with the game though.)
Badge of Commitment (Criteria: Sticks with the game through the good and bad and complains as little as possible. Leaving for a personal reason or cause your internet goes down doesn't count as actually leaving.)
Badge of Power (Criteria: Have made the top ten and been there AT LEAST a week.)
Badge of Strategy (Criteria: Has made amazing strategic moves.)
Badge of Peace (Criteria: Doesn't attempt to make war unless there is no other way to go.)
Badge of Courage (Criteria: Basically, willing to go all out for a cause.)

Legendary Commanders
1.Lightseeker_EuBadge of the EliteBadge of HonorBadge of CourageBadge of PeaceBadge of LoyaltyBadge of FriendshipBadge of TrustBadge of ContributionBadge of FairnessBadge of CommitmentBadge of StrategyBadge of Master DesigningBadge of Power
Reason: For being the best player period and winning three rounds, two #1s in a row, helped greatly shape the game, and having the highest official power ever.
2.Wizard_of_WarBadge of ContributionBadge of CourageBadge of StrategyBadge of PowerBadge of AggresivenessBadge of LoyaltyBadge of Master Designing
Reason: Practically the polar opposite of Lightseeker, attacked people without reason or care, started multiple wars, lead an insanely powerful alliance, helped greatly shape the game, and easily being one of the most feared commanders ever.
3.Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Formerly Duo Bartoon)Badge of StrategyBadge of ContributionBadge of Master DesigningBadge of PowerBadge of CommitmentBadge of CourageBadge of FairnessBadge of AggresivenessBadge of Loyalty
Reason: Winning a total of two rounds and having the highest power ever using a bug.
4.Ars68Badge of HonorBadge of CourageBadge of PeaceBadge of StrategyBadge of FairnessBadge of Master DesigningBadge of LoyaltyBadge of Power
Reason: For being the most diplomatic commander out there, and working hard to get G-Unit back in order after War_Knight went MIA.
5.Gunfighter_FrankBadge of HonorBadge of PowerBadge of Master DesigningBadge of CourageBadge of StrategyBadge of FairnessBadge of FriendshipBadge of TrustBadge of Loyalty
Reason: For winning 2 rounds and being the best ship designer alive.
6. FOOBadge of AgressivenessBadge of PowerBadge of Courage
Reason: Being the most agressive commander last round.
7.LunanovaBadge of TrustBadge of PowerBadge of StrategyBadge of CourageBadge of Loyalty
Reason: For holding his own in the top ten last round while surrounded by enemies, and for helping out new players.
8.LammalordBadge of FriendshipBadge of StrategyBadge of Power
Reason: Winning 1 round.
9.Duke2004xBadge of LoyaltyBadge of CourageBadge of Power
Reason: For showing extreme loyalty and attacking anyone who hurt a fellow alliance member
10.LawBadge of FairnessBadge of PeaceBadge of CourageBadge of Loyalty
Reason: For being one of the best alliance leaders, and always giving others a chance to prove themselves.

Special Commanders (Note that their position only indicates the order in which they were added.)
Sin15698: Achieved the highest power ever using a bug. It is disputed wither it was he or Nicholas D. Wolfwood who actually achieved it, though it was sin15698 who is credited it.
SmeeBadge of Commitment: Only alliance leader to boot out his members, quit his alliance, stop playing, then restart and make a comeback.
CharlemagneBadge of PowerBadge of Courage: For mastering the game quickly and become one of the better commanders out there.
Slimy Duck: for royally angering everyone.
War_Knight: Only alliance leader to ever be forcefully removed from office by alliance mates.
ArgusBadge of HonorBadge of LoyaltyBadge of Master DesigningBadge of CourageBadge of CommitmentBadge of Power: for mastering the game quickly, learing how to design excellent ships, helping new commanders, and being able to stay in the top ten.

And for those of you who care, this is my 300th post!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 08:47:56 AM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

Smee
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 09:21:33 PM »

well i say nicely done luffy ^^

and i would also like to comment

that id rather be special then legendary ahahhahaha lol

ps uea reborn is accepting applications for recruitment ^^
Report to moderator   Logged
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 09:45:40 PM »

Why Luffy, I'm flattered that you added me! Didn't really think I was good enough (yet) to make it, and I'm sure some people would agree with that, but still, a true honour to make the list. Thanks a bunch, mate. ;D
Nice work on the list as well. ;D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 09:51:04 PM by Charlemagne » Report to moderator   Logged

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 10:24:08 PM »

how about my first space o friend borg hes one to remember

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Drackin
Corporal

the world is like a marble, roll with it

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 10:32:44 PM »

no offence Charlemagne but i beleive argus should have that spot because he went to the top in a very short time and even mastered designing in that time.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 10:38:42 PM »

Well yes, I agree with that.  Argus should be added to the Special Commanders list for the same reason I am, plus superior designing skills.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 11:26:37 PM »

Argus should have a mention on that note. he shot out of nowhere quickly and gained a top 10 position, and if he had been here for DDay he would have been top 10. however he had to make a move and was absent for a good period of time. I hope he gets his internet back soon. We miss him.  and I have place top 10 in 2 round

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 02:05:39 AM »

Argus should be on the list, he learned very fast how to get on top and how to stay there for a  long time; he would have surely made it to top ten from his first round if he didn't have to leave for a while.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 02:10:19 AM »

Alright, I'll add Argus to the Special Commanders list.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 02:28:57 AM »

Added badges to the listing. These are extra merits to the commanders with them.
There's a lot of them too.
I'll be adding another part to this list called Other Worthy Commanders. This is for commanders who deserve notice, but have not done something amazing or could not make the legendary list.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 02:48:33 AM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

Smee
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 02:54:33 AM »

hello senoir luffy ^^

well im not sure how u want to intrepet "badge of loyalty"
but i see the badge of loyalty, loyalty from ur fellow commanders
and senoir luffy i believei have earned it if have made my comeback to these battlefields and i have the loyalty of those same commanders that i left behind they have intrusted me once again and i beleive i have earned a badge of loyalty

thanks for hearing my rants ^^

on a side note

uea reborn is accepting applications of recruitment ^^
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 03:08:40 AM »

I'm saying that you've been loyal to one allaince throughout your time or for at least 95% of it. You're disbaning of UEA kinda messed it up for you. Give it a while, you'll earn it, it's one of the easy ones to earn.

Smee
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 03:15:59 AM »

like i said depending how u interpet loyalty ^^
no problams there

on a side note

uea reborn is accepting applications for recruitment ^^
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 03:42:27 AM »

Hmm.. yes, it could depend on how you interprete it. But for simplicities sake, I'm leaving it as it is, long period of loyalty to one alliance.

Man I'm exausted. I've done major work to this and my Strategies & FAQ topic over in Designing and Strategy Room.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 03:46:11 AM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 05:18:01 AM »

Lunova peace???? WTF he attacked my clan more then anyone else (except duo)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: