Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 01:03:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DEEP HISTORY  (Read 3545 times)
Lupus Magnum
« on: June 08, 2006, 09:05:56 PM »

Archaological record:

Many eons ago the was a legendary first race, the first race to evolve in and inhabit this galaxy, from the very few artifacts recovered we know they called themselves the ZHNK-BRHMHE. Apperently the ZHNK-BRHMHE were a race of galactic empire builders that explored almost every part of the galaxy, but they felt alone, on a planet they dicovered, they saw an opportunity to see if they could create a companion race to aid them in there empire. The result was the DEHXDHN, the DEHXDHN helped their craitors into the Greater Magelenic Cloud, in a short time they became very intellegent, even more intelegent than their masters.

WAR!!! The empire was torn in half, the galaxy was in chaos, the DEHXDHN were winning, "they became too intellegent for their own good!", was a recovered document we managed to trade for.

The empire collapsed, the DEHXDHN had won, yet as quickly as they rised, they fell, invaders from another galaxy invaded, which weakened them, and then the last straw was that a supernova occured in the star their planet was orbiting.

Later speices evolved, more empires were built, and events happened that led to the galaxy we know today.
Report to moderator   Logged
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 09:21:32 PM »

very... interesting... and yet somewhat... disturbing somehow...  smee, your not writing this under an alias are you?  no?  well, I suppose it's true then, everyone does have an equal...  now I wonder where mine is 1

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Smee
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 04:13:58 AM »

why would i need an alias lol, im not afraid to expres my self ^^ ahaah

Smee

now i need to finish reading it lol
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 02:06:20 AM »

Good, but you should try to make som more readable names...lol, otherwise I give it an A.

Lupus Magnum
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 10:37:54 AM »

well it's pretty hard to think of things right off the top of your head lol...
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 05:10:19 PM »

.....says you. I've never had any problems, lol. Plus, don't do it off the top of your head, take some time and think about it. Makes stuff sound a lot better too. Also, vowels are your friend.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: