Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 01:03:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: J-Enterprises Alliance  (Read 4351 times)
Finwe Mithrandir
Private

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2006, 02:02:57 PM »

To whom it may concern,

I am Finwe Mithrandir. The CEO, Chairman, and overall owner of J-Enterprises.
My alliance is peaceful to those all. We expect honorable and respectable commanders in this galaxy.
 My fellow colleges and I are not here for an all out war, but peace. We wish not for war with other alliances, we seek friendship. We only though seek brotherhood with few. Such as The Space Ball Alliance.
 A commander in their ranks has been an especial help to me, Ricu. My cooperation takes attacks from other alliance members as not insults, but as a way of the game. Countless attacks with no real reason to myself or my comrades is untolerated though. So be forewarned. We also are greatly against DDAY.Those who support it be weary of showing your cause to myself and my fellows. I would also like to state that those alliance members whom are attacked by my members be not offended, unless countlessly attacked unjustly. If there are any problems with any of my recruits take the complaint up with me.
I thankyou for reading this letter.

Godspeed,

Finwe Mithrandir
                                                                                                 CEO and Chairman of
                                                                                                 J-Enterprises
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 05:28:17 PM by Finwe Mithrandir » Report to moderator   Logged

Godspeed,
Finwe Mithrandir
CEO and Chairman
   J-Enterprises
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 03:24:51 PM »

it's godspeed, lol, but anyway, can't say I approve of you limited trucing, but eh, to each his own.

Welcome aboard commander.
Report to moderator   Logged

Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 05:12:54 PM »

lol , so you did managed to find the forum  13 , well , hope you looked in the updates , you can find there everything you need to know about the galaxy and other questions youve put me and also more about designing in the designing room  12

God Speed to you.

Finwe Mithrandir
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 05:34:22 PM »

Thankyou Monkey D. Luffy for assisting my mistake. And Ricu for that comment. Although I would like to make a statement concerning my alliance and truces. I wish for peace between all of the alliance with ours, I promote the whole general welfare and that. I do try and make it clear that the friendship and brotherhood is basically the same though. I mean that I may attack another alliance's member but not an insult to be taken by the whole of that alliance or its allies, just the way of the game. And to keep what you kill. Thanks again.

Godspeed,
                                                                                                         Finwe Mithrandir
                                                                                                       CEO and Chairman of
                                                                                                            J-Enterprises
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 10:12:46 PM by Finwe Mithrandir » Report to moderator   Logged

Godspeed,
Finwe Mithrandir
CEO and Chairman
   J-Enterprises
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »

lol, no problem. nice pic you got there. But if you have any questions about the forum, feel free to pm me in game (my in game name is Seither)or on here and I'll be happy to help.

Smee
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »

im a leader who promotes Dday ^^

Smee 12
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 01:44:49 PM »

lol, well, smee, you better go to war with them, you're destined to be mortal enemies, lol.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 11:53:52 PM »

Teufel Hunden takes a single attack as just that. repeted attacks will be delt with accordingly.  and if they are not stoped the TH will take it as an insult and a sign of disrespect and the whole of the allianc of the offending person will pay.  that is stated in TH stance and will be adheared to.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 12:09:06 AM »

And they carry through with that thing too....and 9/9.1 times completely anniliate the insulter.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: