Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 30, 2024, 05:47:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: abusee  (Read 30196 times)
Jonathan16
Corporal

hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2010, 10:04:51 AM »

tony of your last line you say

2) trying to make the game fair.

Wrong he took the anger out on me because, i got his admin took of him in forum.
he attacked my planet with kyle account yesurday but still never got it he spent Q1.3 and still never took it.

My point being is.

so being fair that lot of crap because, if he was a fair player he would not of use kyle account for attacking others!
that kinder 2faced if you ask me.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 10:41:50 AM by Jonathan16 » Report to moderator   Logged

DJJBOMB (#11554)
clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2010, 11:00:11 AM »

Clouth... I dont know why you always comment on my postings. You have an obvious lack of understanding when it comes to my posts, so please do not reply anymore.
You completely and utterly missed the entire point of my post. I dont know whose post you read, but it obviously was not mine.
Locations? wtf are you talking about kid?
Locations has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything in this thread.

actually i dont think u understood me. i meant the location from the counter since he obviously didnt attack u using his own account, he must have used the location on another account. this location sharing is not alt abuse 16
Report to moderator   Logged

TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2010, 06:43:27 PM »

tony of your last line you say

2) trying to make the game fair.

Wrong he took the anger out on me because, i got his admin took of him in forum.
he attacked my planet with kyle account yesurday but still never got it he spent Q1.3 and still never took it.

If he attacked you in game then that is the way it should be. I'm not specifically pointing you but people in general should put their problems "in the game". If you have a grudge against someone, harness this grudge in the game.

If you read my post you would understand that I think people should not be able to control 2 accounts even if they are using it legally and above board. Using 2 accounts causes other players too much confusion.

My point being is.

so being fair that lot of crap because, if he was a fair player he would not of use kyle account for attacking others!
that kinder 2faced if you ask me.

I repeat: Using 2 accounts should be removed because it causes too much confusion. In your scenario it is perfectly within the rules to use Kyle account to attack your planet as long as he doesn't use his other account against you at the same time. Even the big boss of the game agrees with this.

This is why I think using 2 accounts should be removed, it causes too much confusion and people will complain even if it is used properly.

Jonathan, although I respect that you are a player in this game. I hope you don't mind me giving you constructive criticism: If possible, please be more articulate in your post. Sometimes, it is difficult to understand what you're trying to say and it comes out the wrong way.
Jonathan16
Corporal

hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »

i dont mind tony about constructive criticism if i never got any, i would just keep it up and i would not no i am doing it. so i like having it.

but when people start saying like ( retard ect ) then i dont like it.

btw i am ( dyslexic ) - i bad at english side

lots of different people are dyslexic and each person is different.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 07:04:07 PM by Jonathan16 » Report to moderator   Logged

DJJBOMB (#11554)
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2010, 07:02:11 PM »

Apparently the criticism didn't sink in.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2010, 07:10:19 PM »

lol.  yes, tony is absolutely right.  The two accounts rule, in my opinion, is messed up anyway.  For instance, if I had 2 accounts, one slightly more pwerful, and somebody attacks my lower account because they know that they can beat my lower accounts resources.  It would be very unfair in this situation if I then used my higher account to kill the person when they never attacked that account.  (this is technically not currently against the rules as long as i dont attack him with the lower account also within 24 hours).  This rule seems a bit flawed, and having 2 accounts should just be banned altogether.

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Jonathan16
Corporal

hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2010, 07:12:42 PM »

lol.  yes, tony is absolutely right.  The two accounts rule, in my opinion, is messed up anyway.  For instance, if I had 2 accounts, one slightly more pwerful, and somebody attacks my lower account because they know that they can beat my lower accounts resources.  It would be very unfair in this situation if I then used my higher account to kill the person when they never attacked that account.  (this is technically not currently against the rules as long as i dont attack him with the lower account also within 24 hours).  This rule seems a bit flawed, and having 2 accounts should just be banned altogether.

HELL YEA

DJJBOMB (#11554)
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2010, 03:09:29 AM »

actually i dont think u understood me. i meant the location from the counter since he obviously didnt attack u using his own account, he must have used the location on another account. this location sharing is not alt abuse 16

Once again. You don't play main - don't comment, as you don't understand.
In Main, you do not NEED a location to make an attack.
So once again, please stop commenting on my posts, and stick to the Wars forum.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2010, 05:35:29 AM »

aaah if you are dyslexic that does explain a lot. My cousin is dyslexic, so I can understand.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2010, 07:41:13 AM »

i remember u saying that it was a counter meaning it has to be a full assault and not a remote attack and for that u need a location. if it was a remote assault then wats ur problem? there is no alt abuse there either 16

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2010, 09:09:52 AM »

i remember u saying that it was a counter meaning it has to be a full assault and not a remote attack and for that u need a location. if it was a remote assault then wats ur problem? there is no alt abuse there either 16

wallbash Kid, how many times do I need to ask you to stay out of it... You OBVIOUSLY do not understand anything about SO Main... pistols 9
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 07:34:26 PM by mannaman15 » Report to moderator   Logged

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
deezee66
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2010, 11:21:05 AM »

JBomb what in the hell are you trying to do? You should not even be in this conversation, if you have nothing credable to ad stay out of it. Oh btw is your dad still setting up your attacks you? lol_sign

Jonathan16
Corporal

hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2010, 11:28:56 AM »

he never has you a dum dum

DJJBOMB (#11554)
clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2010, 11:44:29 AM »

:wallbash:Kid, how many times do I need to ask you to stay out of it... You OBVIOUSLY do not understand anything about SO Main... pistols 9

ok first of all learn how to use quotes and secondly pls tell me one thing in that post which is wrong

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2010, 07:37:05 PM »

ok first of all learn how to use quotes and secondly pls tell me one thing in that post which is wrong

lol oops! I was in a hurry and that got screwed way up somehow. Anyway, I fixed it.
As for whats wrong with your post... If you don't know then you really just shouldn't comment.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: