Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 25, 2024, 08:58:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: abusee  (Read 26544 times)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2010, 09:40:58 AM »

i know emi won't do poop about this because he never does but akrans giving out raids to alliance members
Report to moderator   Logged

Arkan
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »

The only people that raided me were in the top ten already. If theyre already in the top ten then theres no isse with it. And how dare you be such a hypocrit after youve been using kyles account to feed yourself? Now you want to cry and complain because zynx blew up the huge main you reserved and left you peanuts to raid from kyle afterwards. I gave them the raids to make up for you using kyle's account to tiny them so what's the issue? You've been using that account like a veitnamese prostitute during fleet week and it was funny watching you panic, then power up to feed off the leftover scraps on kyles account. So quit being two faced and whining. You have zero room to point fingers at anyone else. When you stop sucking kyle's titty then come back and talk about what everyone else is doing. Until then go get bent.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 10:37:58 AM by Arkan » Report to moderator   Logged
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 02:13:20 PM »

11 quad ship went boom. I laughed.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Jonathan16
Corporal

hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 06:56:14 PM »

HAHA 1 very 2face

DJJBOMB (#11554)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 08:22:26 PM »

I gave them the raids to make up for you using kyle's account to tiny them so

he's admitting to it right here.. i can use kyles account to tiny them all i want as long as i play it seperate from mine.. emi you can do checks my account has not raided kyles account.. there has been no feeding going on

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 08:26:39 PM »

and if something really isn't done about this.. it's been reported.. hell its even been admitted.. two accounts are being fed to keep them where they are at... all accounts should be reset this is an obvious break of tos.. what kind of game are you running if you allow this to go on

Borg!
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 08:54:05 PM »

Someones buttsore that they made a mistake and I acually made money from being attacked instead of losing it.

Arkan
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 08:57:08 PM »

For one, they're not being fed to stay where they are. Two you're the one who's using another account to attack others you cant keep down on your own as you don't donate for poop and relied on kyle's success to keep you relevent. Now you want to make an issue of something that's not even rule breaking as its been the feeding of accounts to get them into the top ten that's against the rules. Both accounts you're crying about were already in the top ten and remained there even after you used kyle's account to tiny them. You're just throwing a fit because you decided to cheat, by using kyle's account, then got butthurt when you got burnt on the counter, and now you want to make an issue out of something you have no right or moral authority to even bring up. Make all the noise you want, but as no rules were broken, we'll be sitting around watching you sink in the rankings without kyle's account to sponge off of.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 09:04:55 PM »

using another account seperately is not cheating.. your an idiot and yes you gave your alliance members creds and boosted them to places they shouldn't be.. if you wouldn't have given them raids then they wouldn't be where they are at now

Arkan
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 09:12:28 PM »

thats a totally baseless accusation. if i was letting them raid me more than just last night theyd be much higher in power. You on the other hand only got where you are by raiding kyle's account and planet. I welcome the logs to really be looked at because I know I haven't done anything wrong and I've personally seen you raid kyle's planet several times. So bring it on.
Jonathan16
Corporal

hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 09:34:16 PM »

to back up arkan
yes cam has raided his planet because i put them in them in the chat

DJJBOMB (#11554)
Borg!
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 10:43:12 PM »

I also seem to recall kyle recieving a planet from chicken that was one of the top planets at the time.

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2010, 12:28:20 PM »

check it all out... i havent did anything against the rules... the logs are there to look at.. i've never raided kyles account for credits or workers, i took a planet from kyle after he took it from one of you guys which is exactly the same thing a few of your alliance members have done for you

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2010, 11:07:11 PM »

I checked the logs and there was no issue with the TOS.

I'm working on improving the raids to reduce the chance of feeding.
When a base is raided successfully, a small random percent of the workers / credits will be destroyed in the raid, much like segments capturing works.

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2010, 11:51:26 PM »

Edited out, reason: Breaking moderator rules and Space Odyssey TOS

- Posts and messages spreading racists, religious intolerance, vulgar and/or other publicly unacceptable topics will not be tolerated.

- Cusing, using bad language, harrasing or threaten another commander or accusing them of bug exploits is strictly prohibited. All data on exploits should be sent directly to Sir Emi for analisys and the decision will made after that.

- Insulting another commander, calling them stupid, moron, etc. is prohibited even if the moderator has been insulted himself by the person. You will report the post / message to Sir Emi, and appropriate action will be taken. You are committed to respond in a professional manner, and show respect for all others.

Cameron07 is banned for 30 days and can not post. He is no longer a moderator of this forum.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 08:30:01 AM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: