Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
July 04, 2024, 07:36:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rant, Tiny Man Ships  (Read 15968 times)
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 01:45:52 AM »

I find it more fun having tinies and waiting for people to attack thinking you have powerships. i find it more of a blow when people 0 themselves.
Report to moderator   Logged

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 01:46:22 AM »

that is quite fun

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 06:35:27 AM »

tinies are part of the game lammy.. and i have never simmed it to maxed.. every round i help out alliance members. 0'ing people giving planets helping out with encounters... setting meself back weeks...

remove tinies and really everyone will put up 13 fleets of powers. never marine, never leave counters. no pvp. game ruined. hell ill leave.

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 11:15:48 AM »

well personally i think tinies are bad if u r the top ranked guy trying to attack someone who has 1000x less power than you but i wont deny that using tinies is a strategy and if u don't like them then come up with a strategy to counter them. i am against tinies and would like something to be done about them but i dont want them to disappear compeletely, thats just unfair on the players that can get ahead of everyone else

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 02:42:16 PM »

tinies are part of the game lammy.. and i have never simmed it to maxed.. every round i help out alliance members. 0'ing people giving planets helping out with encounters... setting meself back weeks...

remove tinies and really everyone will put up 13 fleets of powers. never marine, never leave counters. no pvp. game ruined. hell ill leave.

well then spayed, i guess you'd have to put in the effort to really learn to fight huh?  or are you still no good at that?

Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 07:24:52 PM »

the fact that he doesnt know how to fight isnt the problem.....  the problem is the fact that he is too high power to attack anybody with normal ships

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 07:42:15 PM »

Not really.
Believe me it is fairly easy to lower your base power.
Then you can buy regular ships to attack someone.
Tinies are an unnecessary part of the game.
Seriously if you can't figure out how to hit someone smaller than you without using tinies you have no business doing pvp to begin with.

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 07:52:32 PM »

have you seen the rankings?  kyle is at least 10x more powerfull than the number 2 ranked person....  it is pretty hard to drop that much without using tinies...  and i know he will argue this himself too

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2010, 08:36:40 PM »

have you seen the rankings?  kyle is at least 10x more powerfull than the number 2 ranked person....  it is pretty hard to drop that much without using tinies...  and i know he will argue this himself too
Yes but that is not the source of the issue. The only reason he is that big is due to him winning $100 bucks several times thus allowing him to bypass anyone who cant donate an equivalent amount.
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2010, 08:45:21 PM »

Actually it is pretty easy.
Dump all your segs into your planet, reserve or sell all your ships, announce free raids in chat, once you have an insignificant number of workers, buy ships around the power you want and use 1 wt hulls with a 51 marine marine component to reserve your extra creds.

Your base power will be next to nothing and you will be able to move up and down the rankings as you see fit.
Believe me this works.
I have done it many time on Wars.
Even after being maxed you could do this, so whatever power he is now does not prevent this from being possible.

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2010, 08:47:26 PM »

hmm

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2010, 08:52:24 PM »

Actually it is pretty easy.
Dump all your segs into your planet, reserve or sell all your ships, announce free raids in chat, once you have an insignificant number of workers, buy ships around the power you want and use 1 wt hulls with a 51 marine marine component to reserve your extra creds.

Your base power will be next to nothing and you will be able to move up and down the rankings as you see fit.
Believe me this works.
I have done it many time on Wars.
Even after being maxed you could do this, so whatever power he is now does not prevent this from being possible.
Reserving ships does not help anymore Jan' Go Vheet remember the update that makes you keep their power or are reserve ships counter as galaxy power?
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2010, 08:56:36 PM »

Actually, now that I looked it up, its pointless reserving them cause then they count as credit power, but the basic idea remains the same.
Anyways if he wants to pvp then he shouldn't shoot so far ahead of everyone.
Obviously he has the ability to go that high so he should be able to hold back if he wants to pvp.

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2010, 09:11:13 PM »

well now you can turn workers into credits by simply making them marines then selling the ship.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2010, 11:20:41 PM »

meh lamma you seem to have missed the point that money is a big contributing factor in pvp..

i use tinies alot now. its just all thats possible. but i certainly know how 2 pvp without them..

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: