Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 11:37:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: normal SO server  (Read 10951 times)
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 06:00:26 PM »

If y'all don't like losing ships Gide behind powerships. As for planets I don't know much. But don't complain. It makes you look bad and shows your aggressor that he's successfully making a fool out of you and is winning.
Report to moderator   Logged

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 06:01:43 PM »

that is right moan on the forums about an alliance you may as well paint a target on your back lol better to keep quiet
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2010, 07:32:08 PM »

i am not complaining but memoria should split up and fight each other not come together and be invincible. I really dont think it would be that much fun to just own everyone in the game. Just split up play each other make the game fun again. In the old times nobody would all team up in the same alliance. If they did the best players ( Spayed, Tony) would stay out of it and fight them to make the game still interesting. The only time there was an unbeatable allliance in the past and they where the Spaceballs and they were just amazing.So again just split up make the game fun again for others. I have given up this round but next round i am in it to win it. And if memoria is still together i am going to come after u  1

emy  12
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 09:27:51 PM »

emy..

loi was pritty unbeatable aswell.. loesc.. both dominated..

now im giving you all the option of splitting us up.. all u have 2 do is take it.

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 10:44:56 PM »

spayed i wish i could get to lvl 100 but i have given up this round if i save up for 2ish weeks then i might be back in this round so i am sorry i am laos trying to use the market i have made a few bil it is good. And u can join the oreos it ownt hurt i am going to suck most likely anyway lol

emy 12
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 11:15:36 PM »

haha i will definately be in dday by end of weekend now

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 11:48:45 PM »

what do you mean the only other alliance that was great was spaceballs what about loi when i was in there no one could touch us just like the alliance now and every one moaned then about loi lol
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 01:55:53 AM »

i dont think he was around then, haha no idea where he pulled spaceballs from..

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 07:31:37 AM »

laugh me neither lol
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2010, 08:08:06 AM »

ah well.

ill max in a few days and the round should end a couple days after that hopefully..

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Pirate55
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 06:34:23 PM »

would hope it will end soon..... only need 3 more people in dday..
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010, 06:37:49 PM »

we want dday to be on a weekend, so everyone should join thursday afternoon, that way it starts friday and carries into saturday

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 06:43:42 PM »

I would prefer that the new round starts on a weekend aswell. I play by phone during the week.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 12:11:42 AM »

i dont care eitherway.. but im maxing wednesday...

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 06:23:57 AM »

i am not complaining but memoria should split up and fight each other not come together and be invincible. I really dont think it would be that much fun to just own everyone in the game. Just split up play each other make the game fun again. In the old times nobody would all team up in the same alliance. If they did the best players ( Spayed, Tony) would stay out of it and fight them to make the game still interesting. The only time there was an unbeatable allliance in the past and they where the Spaceballs and they were just amazing.So again just split up make the game fun again for others. I have given up this round but next round i am in it to win it. And if memoria is still together i am going to come after u  1

emy  12

Why the hell would the strongest players divide themselves up and attack each other. This is a game about individual and team strategy, it always has been, thats one thing that's never changed. The problem is, almost all the players with the guts to buckle up and lose all their ships hammering away one or two ships from the big boys are either in that alliance or have quit playing for various reasons. Just watching the forum, game and chat, I've noticed most commanders are scared wimps. you don't attack, you just go fight the computer, and then when they give you a good old fashion beatdown you whine about not being left alone.

Furthermore, I bullshit your "in the old times" speech. I'm older than you, I was here back from round 2 on, even though now I merely observe. There has never been a point when one alliance wouldn't have the most great players, that's how they got to BE the top alliance, they had the best players who worked together and took down the other players who were any good, allowing them to keep their spot. The reason it seems every good player is in that alliance, is because there are barely any truly skilled commanders left playing. There have always been freelancers like Spayed out there who just like causing havoc (Lammalord was a pretty famous one, as is Spayed), but the majority of the alliance bring down was done by multiple alliances, not a few "good" players squabbling amongst themselves.

You want to beat them? Start coordinating attacks with other alliances, team up with other alliances, turn the entire galaxy against them and have EVERYONE focus on attacking them. That's how every major power alliance has been brought to its knees. It worked on G-Unit, DDD, Aeternal Light, LOI, Nemesis Proclamation, The Elites, Spaceballs, league of extraordinary space commanders, Annihilation of Faith, Legion Of Immortals, Teufel Hunden, and others. Eventually people will tire of them controlling the top ten and step up and lash out, or someone on the team will get ambitious, feel they're the best player in the alliance, leave to make their own alliance, and dethrone them that way as well.

If you want to get anywhere in this game, start coordinating attacks with every alliance you can. 1-2 ships seems like nothing on an individual level. But do that for 20+ players, day after day, it starts to add up pretty quick.

Also, Spaceballs wasn't "unbeatable. They were d**n good, but they fell like every other major alliance. No one stays on top for long. Trust me, I know they weren't unbeatable, namely because G-unit was always at war with them, and we stole the top 10 from them once (and then had it stolen by TH later in that same round).

Feel free to PM me if you want to hear more about the old days, or how to take down giants like these. I can't promise the galaxy will work with you now though, it was a much more aggressive place back in the day, rather than the ghost town you see now.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:33:59 AM by Seither » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: