Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 01:50:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: normal SO server  (Read 11052 times)
sjman3
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2010, 08:03:49 PM »

memoria alliace is killing the game for every1!
they always have an alt to kill you once you get anyough power to get into the top 20 and dont give any1 a chance at even starting the game. i know that they have pissd alot of people off from the way they Think they "rule" the game and can controll it how ever they want. they have ruind the game for me and meny others and no1 can do anything. So why should we keep playing? we dont like meny others im leaving because of them.  rip2
Report to moderator   Logged
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 08:19:44 PM »

amen sj.  for me its just not quite bad enough to make me leave, but i dont like it either

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Pirate55
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 09:12:19 PM »

dont leave sj.
yes memoria is annoying, they always say that they hate it when people complain, but then they complain that there arent enough good players, but they always hold everyone down and dont give them room to experiment and learn. anyone who gets through is absorbed into theye alliance. then they complain rounds are too long, not enough pvp..... lots of stuff but they are half the problem for most of it. sure theyre annoying, hippocrites, jerks.... but dont quit over it dunno
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 09:19:49 PM »

now of coarse they will start posting how this is all lies, and how they help people all the time(total bull btw) and all that crap

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
CHICKEN ON A CHAIN
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 09:20:06 PM »

well you need to learn to play first and the training alliance is for that purpose! as for me i won't miss you   7 21  also don't complaine that a few good players are in the same alliance you guys need to get together and find your best players to give us a challange you will find that when you earn some respect people won't attack you as much and you will get the chance to grow 12
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 09:55:45 PM »

what are you moaning about of course there going to attack who wouldnt its a pvp server and i say fair play to them why would they not attack others that are going to take there spots if you dont like being attacked go to pve or suck it up
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 11:19:29 PM »

its not that we are being attacked, its the fact that we arent stupid and we realize we have no chance of making top 10 because they always clog it up and  destroy anyone else who tries to get there

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 11:46:30 PM »

so your saying that you wouldnt help your alliance mates make top 10...

you have the same chance that we do..

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
sjman3
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 02:05:40 AM »

It may Be a PVP server but thats no excuse to beat every1 into submission and expect us to not do anything about it then complain that the game isent a challange. U kill us all b4 we even have a chance. You ruin the game for others and call us all noobs to make yourself feel better about it. Its BS
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 02:22:02 AM »

memoria alliace is killing the game for every1!

Yes, we are a player versus player alliance. We attack the following people:
1.  Anyone who appears in the top 30
2.  Anyone who complains and whine about cheating and being attacked
3.  Anyone who don't marine their ships
4.  Anyone who put power ships
5.  Anyone who complains after being attacked by one of us
6.  Anyone who does not understand a joke such as the tax joke wink wink sjman
7.  Anyone who complains about alts but have several of their own and use it to plant spies in other alliances and wink wink Grondavor
and pirate
8.  Anyone who complains about their own team members joining forces with us because their team members are much better then they are
9.  Anyone who put systems fleets on their stations
10. anyone who do not name their stations
11.  Any station belonging to our enemies
12.  Anyone who complains about their stations being destroyed
13.  Everyone 1

they have ruind the game for me and meny others and no1 can do anything. So why should we keep

playing? we dont like meny others im leaving because of them.  rip2

You should keep playing and keep learning. Always remember that an attack is a good way to learn.

For the first three rounds I was attacked every single day. I kept losing ships and it wasn't funny. However, I always kept my cool and try to learn new ways of defending myself. Sometimes I knew that I would lose but I made sure that if I lost the attacker would lose even more.

Remember, I always kept my cool and always talked to the person who attacked me. I never ever told them off or swore at them or said bad things about their mum 1 what surprises me is that the attacker most often then not always help me out as long as I haven't complained or swore at them.

That was how I got to know spayed. I remember in my fourth round he destroyed all my ships. This was the very first week. I wrote him an e-mail but instead of shouting at him or being angry I started a conversation with him. I was nice and gave him kudos for his attack ... since he was very good. Now it did not stop him or Cameron from attacking me. However, they weren't on a mission to totally destroy me.

So what I am saying is this. This is just a game. If someone attacks you do not take it personally. If you do take it personally then this server is not for you. This server is tough.

Thus endeth my lesson children :-)

dont leave sj.
yes memoria is annoying, they always say that they hate it when people complain, but then they complain that there arent enough good players, but they always hold everyone down and dont give them room to experiment and learn. anyone who gets through is absorbed into theye alliance. then they complain rounds are too long, not enough pvp..... lots of stuff but they are half the problem for most of it. sure theyre annoying, hippocrites, jerks.... but dont quit over it dunno

Apologies pirate. This server is tough. This is also a competition server. The purpose of this server is to attack people. We attack people because that's the way the game works. You say that we hold everyone down but we don't really. We use the same rules and features that you do in the game. The best way to learn and this is the way I learned is to stop blaming other people but to learn the game yourself. Learn the rules and you will find out that there are several ways to make money and to fight. If you want to learn and experiment you can do so. If you want to learn and experiment without combat and this server is not for you. Yes, there are not enough good players in this server. Believe it or not our strategies for winning is not new. Most people actually know that and we have told other people. However, they never listen and never learn. I can give you a list of at least 50 people in the past two rounds that I have shown the way to win but yet they do not listen. Also, ken asked to be in our alliance because he wanted to learn. He felt he could not learn any more with you guys. So I know you guys are still angry with that.

its not that we are being attacked, its the fact that we arent stupid and we realize we have no chance of making top 10 because they always clog it up and  destroy anyone else who tries to get there

Of course we are going to destroy anyone who gets in the top 10. Do you think Roger Federer is just going to let someone beat him just so the other player can get into the top 10.

The creator of this program has already made changes to this game to make things fair. Maybe there needs to be more, I don't know ... but there is a time when you should stop complaining and start learning.

And yes don't quit of us ... just get even 1
Fester
Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 04:34:42 AM »

I've managed to keep out of this till now and really don't see the point in complaining (Its just being one of the first to stick your head over the parapet, with predictable results).

The way I see it, this server is tough, its would be a challenge without the top players in one alliance, but it can be frustrating to see such dominance in one area (Who remembers how popular LOESC were). It doesn't mean that they should be penalised for being good and it doesn't mean that us "less able" players should be given freebies. That will do nothing but offer a false security and give Memoria the opportunity to take more from us.

Maybe a hint of modesty in their success would help but maybe less complaining would be good too, who goes first?

There is a "winning strategy" out there and It may take some time but I'll figure it out.

One thing I have figured out though is the basis of their success is respect and trust of their alliance members.

There is not much of either outside Memoria and until that is sorted they will continue to dominate.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 12:51:02 PM »

hell when i was fighting loi on my own when i was in the top ten it was great yeah i lost loads but that is part of the course they lost a lot as well and eventually i was invited to join them its all about respect why do your attacks on the forum do your attacks in game so what if you lose ships buckle down and get more i had my ships destroyed by there alliance yesterday but so what if i were in there position id do the same so i got what i deserved lol
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 07:51:12 PM »

u see, thats why i respect davey!!

cause he dont complain, he dont try and have us nerfed so its easier for him. he just gets on with it and tried to stop it from happening again...

good example to follow.

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 11:30:07 PM »

well i can see that further argument is futile...  You guys have presented excellent evidence, and honestly, you've won me over.  I wont be complaining anymore.  See ya in-game chaps.   17

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 03:43:58 PM »

Well I might possibly play next round and if so I may start to rebuild Nemesis to be contending once again. I agree with what a few people have said.... don't react when you get attacked, the guys in Memoria are actually quite socialable once you get to know them.  If Memoria weren't dominating then someone else would.
Oh Tony.... you missed something out on your list of who and why you attack...... Naming stations with the wrong colour font....as I found last round!! 16

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: