Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 04:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Some more of my mad idea's  (Read 3209 times)
lalelulilo
Corporal

Hmmm, what does this button do?

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2008, 03:42:21 PM »

I'm back with my stupied ideas:)
1.System blockade, system fleet's can blockade a system so that only people with a certain power over the fleet (fleet+station power+(amount of blockade upgrades on station/player*?)) can enter.
Requirments: Reaserch, station with upgrades, system fleet, owner must be in system, not all systems can be blockaded.
2.More secret asteriod base functions.
Recruit worker's, converts credits into workers straight away.
Recruit marines, resupplys ships in fleet with marines from credits produced.
Post ships to the base, doesn't show up ships on your scan but when they attack kaboom 1.
Report to moderator   Logged

Live each day like its your last.
OMG I'M GONNA DIE TOMORROW.
Chrys
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 07:17:18 PM »

system blockade is a bad bad idea esp when ur basing on the system fleet power. I can just chuck swarms of pships as system fleet. stack high enough cloaks so the pships be safe..And viola, almost no one can enter the system. Its even more worse then a neb because no one can get to the system to attack you and you only need a 1 time cost for pships.

Quote of the day "I have sucessfully countered a lot of people before, espically dday. it didn't show up on the news because i had 0 ships when they atatcked me and they had 0 ships when i attacked them back." Ninjastrike40
lalelulilo
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 03:04:01 AM »

True BUT as i said
(fleet+station power+(amount of blockade upgrades on station/player*?)) can enter.
Requirments: Reaserch, station with upgrades, system fleet, owner must be in system
so you need the research, which will cost a s**t load, plus you have to build the modules also costing huge amounts of resources, and only certain systems are allowed to be posted and to top it of you have to be in the system
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 03:23:15 AM by lalelulilo » Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 06:57:28 AM »

Read Chrys post better, it means if you do that once you can just always go back to that same system were you have a few trillion FP in pships. And nobody can hit you, counter you? No way you cant even enter the system.

lalelulilo
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 10:08:07 AM »

Ok then, a certain % over the power of the commanders mothership (not inc. fleet), would that work any better?

randalthor
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 04:32:22 PM »

i really like the idea for the secret base though. the ability to feed all your credits back into your marines is pretty sweet.

the other idea, meaning the actually paying for workers is not quite as good. maybe if you actually buy them it would be.

wow, you're really fat.
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 07:20:57 PM »

It would work as your secretbase would marined your powerships as well.  3

basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 10:48:27 PM »

I don't mind a few more options in secret base like marines and worker purchase I mean it would be up to the owner to decide if he wants to it's no worse than putting it on ships and it resupplies extra mains as well as swarmers but it would be nice if you could select what fleets you wish to resupply instead of it just doing any that has more than 1 ship in it.

edit: but this should be under interface upgrades I think
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: