Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 18, 2024, 03:05:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: An End A Begining And the Return of the Ancients  (Read 1957 times)
Revan
Lance Corporal

In game name- Jace

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2006, 04:41:13 PM »

Revan and Bondar sat down at the long black gleaming table where almost 50 Revers were sitting. Across from them sat what must be the leader.

"Hello and thank you for comeing so quickly I hope you and the others can help us."

"Other's?" Revan asked puzzled

"Yes them." The Rever pointed to a door. Revan turned around just as a tall man walked in. He sat down next to Revan.

"You see I have for seen that your two fates are interlinked and we the infinity Federation can be aided by you." Revan thougt to himself i've seen his face some where before who is he and how are out fates interlinked?

"mrtimbr this is Revan, Revan this is mrtimbr leader of the forgotten Ancients. Leader of one of the most ledgendary and powerfull Alliance's. But for quite a wile they have dissapered from public view."

"We've had our reasons." mrtimbr siad looking at Revan. Revan sat stunned i'm sitting next to mrtimbr!

"No on with what I have to say Rever intellegence suggests that a weapon is being created that will mean the total anniliation of our race."
Report to moderator   Logged

~You should know by now... I can't die.

~Forgotten Ancients- With us the fate of the galaxy rests...
Revan
Lance Corporal

In game name- Jace

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 04:41:52 PM »

This is just a sample of the next part of my story.
Report to moderator   Logged

~You should know by now... I can't die.

~Forgotten Ancients- With us the fate of the galaxy rests...
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: