Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 18, 2024, 07:39:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Qustionable Adventure (help me edit - not spaceo realted)  (Read 8658 times)
fat monkey13
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 06:34:24 AM »

'His Dark Materials' trilogy by Phillip Pullman is a great story. I like the way it's constantly changing in plot and how the characters think and react to the situations around them, but the third book goes a bit overboard with all the ideas in it. It's still a great trilogy though.

My favourite trilogy's got to be 'The Lord Of The Rings'. Almost everyone's got to at least heard of it, even if they haven't been fortunate enough to read it. I recommend reading 'The Hobbit' before you read LOTR.
Report to moderator   Logged

The only thing certain in life is death.
"Always look on the bright side of life" 'til you're died that is.
Life is full of all sorts of challenges, and once you've completed one, there'll always be another.
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 03:57:47 AM »

'His Dark Materials' trilogy by Phillip Pullman is a great story. I like the way it's constantly changing in plot and how the characters think and react to the situations around them, but the third book goes a bit overboard with all the ideas in it. It's still a great trilogy though.

My favourite trilogy's got to be 'The Lord Of The Rings'. Almost everyone's got to at least heard of it, even if they haven't been fortunate enough to read it. I recommend reading 'The Hobbit' before you read LOTR.
Yah I agree with all of that.
I want that Subtle Knife! >.<

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2006, 01:43:24 AM »

heh yeah lamma the Ender books are pretty good... I just gotta find me a copy of Xenocide somewhere >_<

and i dimly remember the phillip pullman ones, i read htose a few years ago thoguh lol...

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 02:58:27 PM »

lol i have that! :p

im on the parts about bean now and everyone else from the frist book

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 06:58:59 PM »

fianally decided to add a bit more lol.. well i had it all for a real real real real long time, just never posted it

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: