Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 09:25:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SO Wars - A new era has begun  (Read 4011 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2009, 01:07:46 PM »

A new era has started on SO Wars.

The Galaxy has suffered a shift and an abundance of new resources have been found. With the new resources, Reavers have returned in great numbers.

The commanders that reached max power had been compensated with a Gold upgrade / extension and reduced in power as follows:

Lost:
- fleets, bounty, secret base stash & workers, mothership credits (except Gold bonus), items, encryption level, credits in mining facilities / credits on planets, experience / commander level.

Retained:
- mothership modules, research levels, space stations, mining stations, planets with colonists, mothership size.

Report to moderator   Logged

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 03:20:13 PM »

Ok...they keep the stuff that let them max..got it.

I'm going to max in probably a few months, and then I'm done.
Qualopec
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 04:15:40 PM »

Retained:
- mothership modules, research levels, space stations, mining stations, planets with colonists, mothership size.
This is the stupidist update ever. Lets just go and see how long it take them max again  but wait their commander got reset and their FP just dropped so they can get CP again making even easier this time cause now they can put their tech up some more. Did you even listen to any of the suggestions people posted? or did you just have to come up with your own stupid way to "Fix" the game?
btw I'm done don't see any point in playing anymore
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 04:52:11 PM by Qualopec » Report to moderator   Logged

Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 04:35:18 PM »

Well it is good that you did something though I think the reason no one has responded is cause everyone agrees with Qual.
I know that many in the top 30 still have creds that came from maxed players also unless you do a complete reset the server is just gonna continue to be unbalanced for new players.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 05:27:10 PM by Jan`go Vhett » Report to moderator   Logged

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
ROOSTER
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 05:06:18 PM »

This server is whack, brotha. Ruined. I'm quitting if nothing is truly done.

Lets keep it clean here. -[Ed]
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 01:01:09 AM by blakranger51 » Report to moderator   Logged
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 12:25:19 AM »

yeah this is such a way to get out of actually dealing with this..

whitelightercarl
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »

Here we go again... people complaining of something important.

But I stopped doing this coz I know it'd just be ignored by the person we appeal to.

Anyways there's nothing wrong with speaking out your concern even though he'll ignore it, you know to yourself that you voiced it out.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: