Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 12:24:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: How to be a "lean" player?  (Read 2643 times)
tip
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2009, 03:54:46 AM »

Is there a way to play this game without having to acquire way too many segments?

As I do not have a lot of credits for building superships, the segments have become a burden for me, as other players will attack me again and again because of the huge number of segments I have.

Is there a way to "give away" those segments to other players without having my ships destroyed again and again?
Report to moderator   Logged
Sostesteg
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 09:45:43 PM »

If you dont want segs dont do the missions that give them.  Know which interactives give segs and when, dont do e-missions for segs, and stay away from Derilect Motherships and Super Novas.  Once you have the segs you cant get rid of them unless you get attacked a ton so deside how many you need. 

Synchronized Empire(#102386)
plug
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 10:16:04 PM »

If you dont want segs dont do the missions that give them.  Know which interactives give segs and when, dont do e-missions for segs, and stay away from Derilect Motherships and Super Novas.  Once you have the segs you cant get rid of them unless you get attacked a ton so deside how many you need.

I made the same mistakes. End up with too much segments and getting attacked left, right and center. I don't mind if they take away my segs, but they destroyed my ships as well.

Now I learned. I tuck away my ships, put them in reserve, and then I let them attack me. Actually I welcome their attacks now as long as they take away those segments.
darthskywalker
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 08:14:54 AM »

you can get rid of segments but this is expensive you just pu them into your planet to increase the workers  19
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: