Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 09:17:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Space Odyssey: Shattering Fates available for purchase  (Read 23553 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2009, 10:14:23 AM »

Space Odyssey: Shattering Fates is available for purchase!

https://www.createspace.com/3370474 is the store link. (it will ask you to make an account, as you have to give your shipping address.) Price is $9.99 (S&H not included).
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 11:35:57 AM by Seither » Report to moderator   Logged

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 02:31:07 PM »

I'm gonna buy it. Thanks luffy mate  wow
Report to moderator   Logged
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 03:32:51 PM »

Congratulations!

I'd buy it, but I do not have any money.

whitelightercarl
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 07:03:34 PM »

Anyone wanna scan the whole book for me?  wow

j/k

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 08:02:32 PM »

Enjoy guys, and lol carl. Its ok chronos, i know some do not have money, but i know there were some interested here who wished to buy it, so gotta let them have a go at it.

waylain16
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »

Good luck

No Album Art?

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 10:26:25 PM »

there's art, the site can take about 5ish days for it to appear, i have no control over it. There's art though. Done by our own Qualopec.

and thanks.

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 12:33:22 AM »

Stickied for pure awesomeness

Would get it myself but im not in the US so shipping + exchange rates + border fess + you get the idea would make it 30+ bucks for me to get.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »

Would get it myself but im not in the US so shipping + exchange rates + border fess + you get the idea would make it 30+ bucks for me to get.

understandable, and yay, sticky! now i don't need to worry about it sinking to the deadly depths of this forum, lol.

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »

WOOT
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 10:02:05 PM »

I want one 1

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 12:55:19 AM »

Hey, can you post like part of the first chapter or something?  I rather buy something good over going in blind here 1

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 10:15:55 AM »

Hey, can you post like part of the first chapter or something?  I rather buy something good over going in blind here 1

I guess.

SO exclusive, first chapter:

---Chapter 1---
The Secrets of CHOAM

It has long been known that CHOAM is the god of the market. If you needed to buy or sell anything, you went to CHOAM for the best deal in the galaxy. He could find you a buyer or product in minutes within your price range. Everyone used CHOAM without giving him a second thought. But what most people didn’t know is that CHOAM has a darker side, a side that was deeply involved in murder, corruption, and even theft. This side showed ever so slightly at a meeting between CHOAM and one of his regular black market transporters and thieves, one that owed him a favor but was reluctant to do the job he was asked to. This is where our story begins….

“Are you kidding? You want me to haul this through Teufel Hunden territory? You do know they have a bounty on my head after I stole a billion credits worth of material from them for you, right?” Seither Hawkins shouted in disbelief. He was one of the best thieves and transporters left in the galaxy, but even he knew that attempting a run through Teufel Hunden territory was dangerous enough, and doing so after having stolen from them less than a day ago was literally a suicide mission. The Hundens were not known for their forgiveness.

“I’m sure it shouldn’t be a problem for you, you’re one of the best fliers out there. Not many people can could fly through an asteroid field at top speed and come out in one piece, all the while losing the entire alliance that was following him.” CHOAM said as he unpacked a box of consumer electronics.

“Oh sure, the flying through isn’t a problem, it’s the staying alive part that is. I’m hauling ten tons of anti-matter cores through an area where even my name isn’t welcome. All they have to do is scratch my hull hard enough and I’ll be lighting up like my own personal mini-supernova!” Seither exclaimed as he glanced into a mirror. His dirty blonde hair always had that windswept look as if he had been flying an open cockpit ship. His eyes were a dark, piercing brown, and he had a slight tan that was his natural skin tone, as it was impossible to spend any time outside in the galaxy. He was about five foot seven, and he always wore a loose hanging shirt, preferably one of orange, and blue or black jeans, with his laser gun holstered at his right hip. He always wore the same, plain silver gym shoes. He looked nothing like your normal hotshot mothership flyer or thief.

“Well, that’s not my problem. I’m paying you thirty trillion credits to do this. Take it or leave it, it’s your call. But you WILL be doing this for me, regardless. You owe me, and I ALWAYS collect my debts, one way or another. You know that Seither. You were there when Big Broni refused to do the job I required of him and I had to….deal with him.” CHOAM threatened as he inventoried his stock. Seither recalled how CHOAM had tortured Big Broni with excruciating pain, dangling him over open flames by his wrists, and then dropped him into the flames and left him to die. It was a fate Seither would rather avoid.

"I don’t have much of a choice do I? I need to money to buy more defenders anyway. Is my ship loaded up yet?” Seither asked as he turned to walk out the door, fists clenched.

“Of course your ship is loaded up and ready to go, I was even nice enough to recharge your plasma tank for free. I knew you’d see it my way; everyone does, so I told them to go ahead and load it up for you. Remember, you only get paid if all the cargo arrives intact, and you don’t have anyone follow you there. My client wants this transaction to remain completely secret.” CHOAM said as he updated his broadcaster to inform buyers of the new items up for bid, and the ones that were taken off.

“Yea yea, I know. The usual nonsense I deal with working for you. I’m out of here CHOAM, have those credits ready for transfer.” Seither answered as he walked off. He walked up the cargo ramp into his ship, closed the cargo bay door, sat into his pilot’s chair, and began the lift off procedures. Once he was done, he took off out of CHOAM’s secret asteroid base and headed in the direction of his destination, the system Eta Aquarii in the Asellus Australis quadrant.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 02:41:34 PM »

mmm thanks - and thats a relief - its not like the really old one you posted :p (its improved alot) ;)

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »

can you post your sales every so often...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: