Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 08:43:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: List of vets I want to all play in one round - Spayed aint a Vet  (Read 53101 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2010, 05:44:15 PM »

Light's been accused of cheating many times, but Emi cleared him of all charges.  And Light offered for Emi to reset him when he and lamma abused that glitch, however, for whatever reason, it seems Emi didn't. Maybe he felt it wouldn't have affected the game any, since Light rarely attacked first. Or maybe he did and Light just had too much power, idk.

In the end, Light only ever "cheated" once, the glitch that was also heavily abused by Lamma, and many others also abused it, just not the the extent they were rumored to have done so. For whatever reason, Light was seemingly unaffected by Emi's punishment, while Lamma lost a lot from it, others losing a bit. That's that. It doesn't diminish Light's achievements any.
Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2010, 07:24:31 PM »

poop, you actually make me want to look for my chatlogs...... Emi told me himself Light cheated, he showed me logs, Emi even helped Light.... ofcourse he will clear Light from all charges if he himself allowed him.

Seither you have no cleu what happened.... and honestly.... I fear I only know a tiny part and have some feeling the extend in which the cheating went.

Actually lammalord found out about the bug later than lightseeker, got less profit from it.... and got reset several days as punishment. And light did not report the bug I did.

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2010, 09:55:33 AM »

I would add :
ShadeGomar(#20121) ,
nexis(#25876),
Hellsword(#10087),
bigbroni(#11919),
Karimun(#47121),
al3xazz(#11935),
fletch(#56570).. They were all good, and were pretty kickass in PvP, all except al3xazz. Oh TheMerchant was good also.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:01:51 AM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2010, 10:25:54 PM »

no one picked me for their team 10

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2010, 12:17:13 AM »

eww no al3xazz never put him here.

rest ill agree with 13

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2010, 02:27:44 AM »

I said I would get my old pc and connect it when I had time to look for my chatlogs. You can ask lammalord as well, sure he must remember getting reset for something both he and light were doing.

which time was that again?

Actually lammalord found out about the bug later than lightseeker, got less profit from it.... and got reset several days as punishment. And light did not report the bug I did.

snap...  I've been reset/temp banned/yelled at way to many times for finding bugs.......  can someone fill me in on WHICH time this was? ;)

lets see....

bounty bug?
boarding in galaxy?
line assembly bug?
2000 space on 2 space ship bug?
market glitch?
alt nebbing?
This line has been edited by Kenquinn
uhm, trash talking on forums?  - oh, wait :p
oh god, none of these ring a bell, i know there was one of them, I think i was playing with wolfy, lost a lot of ships (my entire fleet) used a bug to grow quickly, what was it again???  what was it mmmmm  got reset like a week, lost 90% of my power (in fact think i got reset like 4 or 5 days for a but i used for like 12 hours...) no, can't remember at all what THAT one was... or the rest i got in trouble for, I'm sure if i checked all my msgs between me and emi I'd find out...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 01:00:26 PM by KenquinnTheInsaneOne » Report to moderator   Logged

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: March 13, 2010, 12:10:20 AM »

There is no cheating allowed in Space Odyssey.

If you find any bugs and exploits, you should immediately report it to e(#1) in game. Exploiting a bug is against our TOS and can get you fined or even banned. Coming forward with details on how to fix it may help you, but not if you abuse it.

There are no major bugs at this time so I do not see any point to this discussion. A moderator should delete all posts and accusations to game admon and bug related content. It is not allowed to post bug details and how to exploit bugs in the forum.

Thank you.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 13, 2010, 02:57:05 AM »

We didn't post any details or how to exploit them.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: March 13, 2010, 02:54:21 PM »

There is no cheating allowed in Space Odyssey.

If you find any bugs and exploits, you should immediately report it to e(#1) in game. Exploiting a bug is against our TOS and can get you fined or even banned. Coming forward with details on how to fix it may help you, but not if you abuse it.

There are no major bugs at this time so I do not see any point to this discussion. A moderator should delete all posts and accusations to game admon and bug related content. It is not allowed to post bug details and how to exploit bugs in the forum.

Thank you.

lol emi, I did report them all and you fixed them all too.  most times I'd see a problem tell you, you'd say its no big deal, I'd do it a few times, you'd realize its a bit deal, fix and reset me.  mostly do it to prove a point.  the only one i didn't tell you about was I think that one with the bounty...  but i only did it like once or twice - there were tons of people who abused it way more and got what - there workers reset?

the on ken removed was one that would NEVER work again lol... that 3 second rule stopped it...

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: