Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 01:55:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: Good Idea Bad Idea read my post for my idea
Good Idea
Bad Idea (Post Why if you vote bad idea...)

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Maxed Players Should be able to Attack others(Bad Idea Ignore)  (Read 8647 times)
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2009, 06:45:43 PM »

Now before you flame me to death hear me out. Now I know why maxed players cant attack its to stop them from killing lower people however they should be able to attack other maxed players.

Right now to get the prize money you need to max first however what if you had to max first and stay maxed?

Lets say player one Maxes then player two does if player two manages to unmax player one player two is now the one who gets the number one prize and player one takes his spot. This would make claiming the prize money for each round more interesting. However if player one maxes again and unmaxes player two he takes back the number one spot.

The idea needs more refining but what do you think about it?

Edit: Please post why you think its a bad idea if you vote that...

Also for newbie that dont know what max power is its: 9,223,372,036,854,776,000
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 04:18:14 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 07:27:55 PM »

bad idea.. who ever maxes first deserves number one.. after that you can take out other maxed people if you want.. its just whoever spends the most time on.. you can buy a maxed ship and sell the parts and just keep doing that for hours on end.. its just who has the most time after that
Report to moderator   Logged

TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 08:03:07 PM »

I vote bad for the reasons that cammy stated.

It takes ages to max...and the person who maxes deserves it.

However, if the game is changed such that it only take say 2 months to max, then yeah maybe I might support the idea.
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »

bad idea.. who ever maxes first deserves number one.. after that you can take out other maxed people if you want.. its just whoever spends the most time on.. you can buy a maxed ship and sell the parts and just keep doing that for hours on end.. its just who has the most time after that
Ya i let emi know about that little exploit did not realized the first fix stooping you have having components on a ship worth more then its cost did not complete fix that issue.

I let emi know that when selling components you always get 50% of there value so you can make money from selling the components on a max cost ship if you have max line. If he fixes that then it would be more of a good idea.

I Agree that it takes lots of effort to be the first one to max however I think there should be more to it then that. Getting there and staying there in my opinion would be funnier then again I have not maxed before so what do I know 12 Would not be fun if the credit exploit was still around so I dont think this should be added before that if ever.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 08:13:37 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »

True Ken, it would make the game more interesting. I think my issue is the time length it takes. It take ages to max....and usually max people have a good planet and I don't know whether max people would want to kill each other...it may not go in their favour and they might end up losing both their positions.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »

aye agree with you there ken but the way you max now still no sense in having maxed people fight

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 12:23:08 PM »

aye agree with you there ken but the way you max now still no sense in having maxed people fight
Ya i agree I was not aware that emi changed it back to having maxed ships with components worth 100x more then you payed for it. Thus being able to sell the componets for a profit.

I'm locking the poll due to it being a horrible idea.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 04:17:54 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 11:37:46 PM »

haha ken, without the credits exploit it would take way 2 long 2 max out, you need 2 buy 32 maxed shippys 2 max out i think, it takes about 3 months 2 get enuff credits 2 get one maxed ship.

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »

haha ken, without the credits exploit it would take way 2 long 2 max out, you need 2 buy 32 maxed shippys 2 max out i think, it takes about 3 months 2 get enuff credits 2 get one maxed ship.
Ya as i said the idea does not work with that Credit exploit around. And who does not want to see 6 month long rounds i do please i really want em.
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 11:42:59 PM »

Ya as i said the idea does not work with that Credit exploit around. And who does not want to see 6 month long rounds i do please i really want em.

a 6 month long round would be so boring

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 07:29:43 PM »

a 6 month long round would be so boring
I know i was being sarcastic...
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 10:20:31 AM »

haha i didnt pick up on that

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 03:14:57 PM »

sarcasn doesn't work online without a  16
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 05:11:02 PM »

No its basic logic we all want shorter rounds at least most of the older players do. So why on earth would i not be being sarcastic when i suggested 6 month long rounds?
Wiley Space Cadet2
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 05:47:32 PM »

because you're nuts? 16
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: