Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 06:22:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sea-O - Just RESET!  (Read 3136 times)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2009, 04:08:02 AM »

www.sea-o.net

HEY! Sea-O just reset, as well.  If you want to change it up and play a version of spaceo that’s set further in the past where all there is is the encryptions and encounters and mothership missions come check it out!

Feel free to join any of the top 3 alliances from the last round; they are currently all recruiting players.  Please note that the game is still new, and violent.  A lot of fighting goes on between the three alliances and deadlocks can last for months.  Are you willing to brave the sea as a pirate?

If so, feel free to join and send your request Slash King Federation, An-Ti Fede, or Broken  - All of them are looking for more people to renew the bloodshed.

www.sea-o.net
Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 07:06:01 AM »

If this wasn't emi's game, I'd be worried about you advertising for it lamma, lol. Btw, when the hell did you come back?

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 10:13:40 AM »

I'm not comming back - i just really want more players in sea-o ;)

just looked at the forums for the first time in months.

Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 01:27:39 PM »

Merge the 2 games!!
Maybe players from space o can bring their space ships and attack the sea ships!!! laugh
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 01:36:18 PM »

I'm working now on implementing the updates like PvP Salvage, attack requirements and etc. to Sea Odyssey.

We will also have a small advertising campaign, hopefully it will pick up more players 1

Thanks Lamma 1

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 07:04:38 PM »

Sorry to put you down emi, but I get very scared when you say updates.  quite frankly i think its perfect how it is.  I thought it was designed to be the spaceo of the past - and stuck there.

only suggestion is that to make it seem more full or exciting you should (after a certain power) lower the rewards on golds/endangereds/time storms by 3/4th then 4x the amount of those.. it will make the sea "feel" more full but in reality won't change the speed at all.

make a script that anything over X amount of power has rewards cut by 4 (NOT POWER JUST REWARDS) and then split into 4 area's instead of one.  that X should be up at the point were the missions start to split, something high like around 1 trillion + power...

Oh and the attack requirements are already in sea-o, i know they suck and i hate them lol. (unless you are going to remove them.. i liked being able to use small fleets to attack people out of my range... that was one of the best parts of being top ten! lot of bloodshed used to be like that, now its not worth reserving most the time - so people  just dont attack at all.)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 07:11:23 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: