Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 24, 2024, 04:26:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: EMI ABUSE!!!  (Read 4482 times)
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2009, 12:13:32 AM »

emi why may i ask did you reduce incursion rewards, they are less much less the half what they were last round... whats going on!! why was this update inplemented without asking or telling the player group, why was it done when nobody wanted it, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 12:19:51 AM »

ha your gonna get in trouble.. idk if the rewards are lowered or not.. havent spent much time at the incursion, but if there was changes made we should be told about them.. small or not...

D S
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 12:23:51 AM »

I haven't gone to any incursions except to take advantage of the warp, but I have to agree with Spayed. It's bad enough that the interactive missions have only the same rewards as encounter missions but cost 5 to 20 times or more turns to complete the mission. It sucks.
Captain_Nano
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 12:28:28 AM »

incursions rewards stink....what are you going to do next round?...lower the reward to 1 credit per alien....  at this rate we get almost no way to make profit with the few turns we get.  I've seen alot of ridicules updates throughout the rounds but this is getting out of hand emi.  Are you hurting your loyal players in-game so we are forced to quit or donate alot?

MasterJohn2
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 12:44:40 AM »

Many players have decided not to play this round, old school players, i am close to leaving also.

do something before u loose it totally emi.
Nuclear
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 01:04:10 AM »

Well IMO things need to change every round so you do something different. Spayed you could be drinking some bad cider buddy. YOu don't need to max out every round if what you were doing doesn't work anymore or not as effective do something else. Truely bitching helps in some ways but not the way you did. If I was Emi i would keep the change "if their is one" to make the difficulty harder and give some new players a chance its not all about the people who donate and who've been around its for everyone.
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 01:14:14 AM »

Nuclear,
The problem with reducing the incursion reward is that it actually makes people more likely to donate...and ergo it will make donators have an advantage over others.
I agree with you though that changes every round is good to make it different...but if Emi has changed things, he should really tell us about it.
Nuclear
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 01:26:10 AM »

Ahh sad but true. PEople do feel the need to be the best so they will donate in order to do just that. Until other ways are available that don't require a check book. What if people don't wanna donate for stuff they didn't have to last round?  Perhaps put thier money in some stocks or 401k and or decent "good" stuff. Then again people run outta money to donate then what do they do? Seems to me it's gonna be harder to raise from 200th to 9th. Using this new update.  Also after such attacks as being zeored or losing a couple ships.

I'm sure the top players will have thier way anyways. I've heard Emi pulls this stuff often?
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 03:45:53 AM »

nuclear.... ive only ever used affiliate earnings to donate or buyed a gold account....

i have many strategies... and yea im going to have 2 change them now emi has changed it, the main problem is that i have wasted alot of time money and turns on this current strategy because emi did not inform us of the change..

also this change is not constructive in making the game better...
im all for change, aslong as it makes the game better...

ok incase you didnt notice, ive only maxed out once... and nobody even got close 2 maxing last round.

making the dficulty harder is going to hinder not help the new players... old players have other strategies they can use.. the new ones will keep plugging away at this one and fall further behind.....

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 04:23:55 AM »

The rewards from incursion have not been modified in any way.

However, the Incursion has a unique looting system. Rewards have a chance to be boosted from a particular loot pool created by the pvp and alien combat in Incursion. My guess is you just have to battle the aliens and you will reach the same rewards level, as soon as the loot pool fills up.

Incursion is dynamic 1

Thank you.

TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 06:38:08 AM »

However, the Incursion has a unique looting system. Rewards have a chance to be boosted from a particular loot pool created by the pvp and alien combat in Incursion. My guess is you just have to battle the aliens and you will reach the same rewards level, as soon as the loot pool fills up.

Incursion is dynamic 1

Thank you.

While we are on the topic of incursion, does the aliens stop spawning if it reaches and certain number of aliens? Cause sometimes aliens don't spawn if there are already tons of aliens.
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 08:44:31 AM »

Incursion is dynamic 1

Thank you.

ok that is interesting then, i never knew that.. maybe im just getting unlucky, but last round i got 30 bronze hack cards from most of the low lvl aliens, so far this round i havent gotten anything over 15 from a single alien and its usually alot less then that

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: