Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 10:15:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Im out guys  (Read 5471 times)
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2009, 09:07:28 PM »

Hi everyone.... Im posting today to tell anyone who cares that im leaving... for good probably

This game has kept me entertained for at least 2 years... and i have made many friends which i can actually talk to about stuff other than spaceo. This game had a lasting impact on many aspects of my life... (one of them bad but w/e)... Im not going list them because they probably wont make sense to you... anyways... i would like to say goodbye to all Poofers, Chissies, and trainees, etc. I hope you guys still enjoy the game and that it recovers from its "crisis"

now messages to my favorite people =D

jessie... thanks for teachiong me many of the things you knew... if it wasnt for u i wouldnt even be in the first page of ranking... lol

naut... nauty nauty... thanks for giving me all those juicy targets lol and taking care of my account every now and then... your playing style is very different from what it used to be 1

clout... dont spam...please... lol clout just try not to attack noobs =p

yank... if u still play... thanks for listening to me when i gave u advice... u became a better player than me in 1/6 the time

ted... omg... good luck with doing missions... if u still do them... havent checked up in a while... give some noobs a chance will you...

carl... i hope u teach some new players your strategies... or else it will go all to waste... u and jessie are probably the greatest SO WARS players ever imo

for the rest of POF... play fair... Fidei Nos Preservati

to the chiss... even if most of them are inactive... they still managed to stay up in the ranking... im proud of them for that...

to all the people i made quit the game... im sorry... i hope u come back... to all the noobs i spent hours helping and quit the next day... stick it where the sun dont shine... and to the vets who laughed at pof when it first started... look at us now...

pce guys... ima miss you all =)

who know... i might even come back =')

Report to moderator   Logged

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »

been good mob. PoF started at rank 23 with 3.5 bil power combined... you're a main reason it is where it is now.

but apart from nerdy online games... its been fun mob, glad to have known ya

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 10:00:33 PM »

glad to have know u too jess... gonna miss my nerdy all nighters =)

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
whitelightercarl
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 09:26:06 AM »

2 Mobby we will miss you...  Its heartbreaking that someone will leave but we all have to someday.

Its been nice playing with you mob I hope you keep in touch with us 2

bye2

Fairfrozen01
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

sorry i missed your goodbye...bye mob~ 2
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 04:16:43 PM »

Cya Mob its been great talking to ya here on SO.
Thanks for all you have helped me with 1

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 05:00:14 AM »

Good luck out there, its been fun  17

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 04:44:51 PM »

mob,,,,......... NEVER!!!!! lol why u gotta leave huh?  bye2 bye2 bye2 bye2 spider2 bye2 schater schater puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes puppyeyes

comeon u can't say no to puppy dog eyes

oh btw just for u:

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 04:53:16 PM by clouthour » Report to moderator   Logged

DarKy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 01:17:56 PM »

o_O
Nautilus
Private

The Fallen Angel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »

Late as always 21.. been a long time since I checked the forums Opps...

Mob 12, it was a real pleasure playing with you all the way from Chiss to POF 2

As always I will keep a tab on your account 15

The Best Defence Lies In Maintaining Over-Whelming  Offence

Nautilus
POF
Darstar
Private

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 07:55:21 PM »

Bye mob, have fun doing whatever your doing.

Yes, I still exist 16

And in the words of a once great man: You think that just because I sat on top of a pole for most of my life that I am stupid? In the winter I go south, I got a beach house."
Fairfrozen01
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 04:46:44 PM »

lol?  12
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: