Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 08:31:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Update Galaxy Map  (Read 2385 times)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2009, 05:39:27 PM »

it would be nice for it to show where your planet is in the galaxy and maybe your stations.. eventually work towards if you have stuff on nav comp maybe a scroll over to see what you have wrote for there.. would be good for keeping and idea of who's stuff is where in the galaxy and if your doing a galaxy run and want to kill something which way to head
Report to moderator   Logged

Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 07:30:52 PM »

I think if you use your nav computer in a system that had another commanders structures within it, the galaxy map could indicate this. Currently this is available in game but you have to read through all the systems listed in your computer to find it all. Maybe a coloured halo around the relevant star would be a nice idea.  Green halo for your own structures, red for enemy, yellow for alliance structures.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 06:35:50 PM »

bump.. come on.. its easy.. would make things nicer

Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 07:48:14 PM »

Well I guess since you were nice on my most recent suggestion I'll be nice here 16 jk
Yeah that sounds like a good idea and should be fairly easy to implement.

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 08:06:56 PM »

i mean its a bit diff on wars everone has had there stuff for a while and usually knows where its at.. but each round my stations and planets are somewhere diff.. i forget what corner of the galaxy they are in.. and when i jump to an incursion i usually want to work my way back towards the general direction of my stations

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: