Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 10:23:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: mothership missions  (Read 2030 times)
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2008, 07:43:14 PM »

i have ranted about this in the past, but i just looked at the 255% available to me on pve and i got sad. i make 171 times more creds from my workers every ten minutes than i do from the highest mothership mission available to me.  what i am suggesting, is making rewards of worker and cred mothership missions 10% of total fp with the fp engaged 50% to 100% of commanders fp depending % of mothership contract.
 so me with 7.2 quad fp would gain 720 trill creds/workers for killing 7.2 quad fp on 255% contract.

i would be OVERJOYED, if at the very least rewards were 5% of total commander fp on a 255% and even if they were increased to 20 turns instead of 15.

Emi, if you haven't figured it out yet, im not going to shut up about this. EVER. until something is done. the boost you did to them is not satisfactory.
would reduce grinding,increase turn donations, give me something to do when galaxy is dead and shut me up on the subject.
Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
THE_BLACK_PEARL
Unidentified Commander

main-iownthisgame(#88801) pve-iownthisgame(#2089)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »

Agree totally
Hangar18_dk
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »

Yes please!
Magicat
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 11:50:15 AM »

I agree with Drak on this one, 255% Mothership Missions are not very good reward-wise and are only useful in the early stages of the game.

Keep it wild and keep it free

Magicat 
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: