Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 06:21:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance Ship Pool, Alliance Bank Vault, Patrols  (Read 3234 times)
Scion of Fangor
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2008, 05:54:08 AM »

ALLIANCE SHIP POOL

Your Alliance Grand Fleet thunders over the horizon, Ion engines roaring and cannons firing. You couldn't deal with the threat before now you can, withdraw the ships you have and use the Alliance ones.

It would be great to have an Alliance ship pool, like a great reserve fleet. To withdraw a ship, you first have to request it, then you have to secure against workers/credits/segments. Then the Alliance leader then decides if you can have it or not. You can have an alliance owned ship for up to three weeks and can only have that ship out once a month. Alternatively your Alliance Bank Vault would pay for it. The ship has to be taken out for a specific purpose and once that purpose is fulfilled it returns to the alliance base. The Alliance Ship pool protects the Alliance base when not in use. It can be organized into fleets and squadrons. Just like normal fleets (see below)

ALLIANCE BANK VAULT

Your alliance members can either donate or you can tax them and they put money into your alliance bank vault.The Alliance Bank Vault pays for the resupplying of Alliance Pool Ships and can be given or loaned to Alliance members, it is inside the Alliance base. You get income and can put workers in just like your asteroid base. You have to put segments in to get more workers and credits.

PATROLS AND CONTROLLED AREAS

As your base or space station us nearby you want to know whats going on in your quadrant. Your system fleets can patrol nearby stars and quadrants gathering details of enemy/allied mothership and who attacks who n the controlled area. AS you system fleets go the leave system mines that detect people warping in and out and give you control. A space station can control up to ten stars around, while an alliance base can control 20.
Gtg more on this later
Report to moderator   Logged

Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 11:16:55 AM »

i see a way the ship pool can be abused... some guy in your alliance has a 100 triller... but u can only afford a 5 triller... so you borrow his ship from the pool anf blast everyone  3

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
Scion of Fangor
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »

BUt to borrow it he has to have enough segments/workers otherwise when he loses he would lose all his segs workers

Sostesteg
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 11:55:05 AM »

To withdraw a ship, you first have to request it

Synchronized Empire(#102386)
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 01:05:44 PM »

These sound pretty cool.

i see a way the ship pool can be abused... some guy in your alliance has a 100 triller... but u can only afford a 5 triller... so you borrow his ship from the pool anf blast everyone  3

The way I see it this is mainly only a problem on main since you aren't supposed to help your alliance members into the top ten. Besides with this if you take a major loss your alliance can help you  get it back with say a couple s-ships to do missions and some kind of swarmer tot hit the guy back with.

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »

These sound pretty cool.

The way I see it this is mainly only a problem on main since you aren't supposed to help your alliance members into the top ten. Besides with this if you take a major loss your alliance can help you  get it back with say a couple s-ships to do missions and some kind of swarmer tot hit the guy back with.

you guys arent getting it 16

if i get attacked... or if i feel like kicking the S*** out of someone, i could ask, say... rabbites, to let me borrow a fleet of 30k 1 trill tinymen 16

i can do the same with an alt, maybe someone attacks my alt, but it just so happens that my alt is in my alliance so i pool a few tinies and let him use it... the segs and workers wouldnt work either because alot of people are getting rid of their segments altogether...

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
Scion of Fangor
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 04:01:31 AM »

Alt's and tinies do throw a spanner in the system. I think i.p address things and stuff should come in the regestration to stamp out alts. Anyone found with an alt has to use the lowest account as punishment! 10

Tinies...... hmmmmmmmmmmm, hard one as they are basically super-swarmers. Pherhaps make it so swarmers can nly be deployed in fleets once they've maxed out and that ships with under 7 space can't have much shields. Maybe a special anti-tinie ship (read my battle formation post)

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: