Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 06:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: next round  (Read 10940 times)
Snooch
Private First Class

live free die well my brothers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 03:16:04 AM »

that was the whole point of this form and idea for next round drr laugh 14
Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 12:57:12 PM »

Well, besides this being in the wrong area of the forum technically, the real problem is dedication. It's nearly impossible to find a good chunk of players dedicated to not only the game, but their alliance as well. nowadays, an alliance is merely a grouping people gather under while they improve themselves. There is no teamwork, no strategic alliance strikes, it's just grow, grow, grow, grow, and it's made all the Vets sick, which is why we've lost so many players, the game has lost 98% of it's strategy. It's all about how much time you can spend grinding, and if you can get lucky. It use to be all strategy, if you wanted to reach the top, you had to work with your alliance to hit the right people, at the right time, with the right types of ships, and ally with the right alliances, breaking truce with others. What you see on the Wars server, is 1/10th the PvP SO Main use to have. If you logged on to under 20 attacks (many being counters) and not being 0red, you counted yourself lucky. Now, you count yourself lucky to log on to no attacks or no ships lost.

I for one, would prefer the old days to tryign to attract new members through gimmicks. Anyone can make a good gimmick, few can make a good game, SO use to be one of those good games, but sadly, it lost its magic touch.

Why not get all the vets into one alliance next round and then you all can just kick everyones butts  12

Because that would mean we'd have about 5, maybe 6 members >_<. And many vets now lead an alliance, and are rather reluctant to step down from those positions. What we NEED to do, is get WoW and Smee back. THAT'll stir things up again, lol.

Snooch
Private First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 06:18:17 PM »

very true but i think davey boy, midnight44,drakken and gunfighter frank would make it better
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 06:44:10 PM »

very true but i think davey boy, midnight44,drakken and gunfighter frank would make it better

I've been playing PvE server. no time for main. From what i hear from players like Light and Lostedchylde, so main isn't worth playing anymore. from what i gather and a lil bit of experimentation from my alts there,  takes way to much time to make top ten, lacking time way to much money. last time i bothered with main, emi made an update, then 1 week later after people had gained a ton off of it, he changed it back and screwed my chance to catch them.  Now why in the hell would i bother with main server again??  confused nope, not until things change.  pve server isn't my ideal game, simply because it lacks pve, but we are ignored there unless we rant on the forums. not getting updates is a good thing in so unfortunately. so far we haven't received the  interactive mission update. and i hope it stays that way. * crosses fingers*

Peace And Happy Hunting
Snooch
Private First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 01:32:27 AM »

that something new i did't know
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 06:46:45 AM »

to say SO main is broken is an understatement, lol. Now, if only Emi would make SO classic, things would be good again. (hint hint emi)

Snooch
Private First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »

like he would do that after how much work he's done just to flush it down the drain
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 05:38:24 PM »

So classic would be another server snooch, so he wouldn't be flushing ANYTHING away. secondly, consider his "work" has caused a LOT of people to quit, idk if flushing it would be all that bad a thing.

Trust me, So classic server would be the saving grace of SO, imagine the war server, minus galaxy and missions, aka, ALL pvp, and where alliancemates, ship strategies, and allies can make our break your chances for the top ten in a round.

Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2008, 06:38:43 PM »

So classic would be another server snooch, so he wouldn't be flushing ANYTHING away. secondly, consider his "work" has caused a LOT of people to quit, idk if flushing it would be all that bad a thing.

Trust me, So classic server would be the saving grace of SO, imagine the war server, minus galaxy and missions, aka, ALL pvp, and where alliancemates, ship strategies, and allies can make our break your chances for the top ten in a round.

if this was implemented i would quit wars and move here 13

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
Snooch
Private First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 01:41:46 AM »

yea but if he did and happens i want the my account tranzfered ova beacuse of all the hard work gone to waset thats y i don't play wars and pve
deezee66
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 02:38:38 AM »

well whenever a new server is added you can get a really low commander # but s long as you have a gold account you can have it transferred to any server you wish including sea-o

Snooch
Private First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 06:30:54 AM »

14  19 2 ok well still it might be fun  wow i hope it's good
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 04:05:41 PM »

Well, besides this being in the wrong area of the forum technically, the real problem is dedication. It's nearly impossible to find a good chunk of players dedicated to not only the game, but their alliance as well. nowadays, an alliance is merely a grouping people gather under while they improve themselves. There is no teamwork, no strategic alliance strikes, it's just grow, grow, grow, grow, and it's made all the Vets sick, which is why we've lost so many players, the game has lost 98% of it's strategy. It's all about how much time you can spend grinding, and if you can get lucky. It use to be all strategy, if you wanted to reach the top, you had to work with your alliance to hit the right people, at the right time, with the right types of ships, and ally with the right alliances, breaking truce with others. What you see on the Wars server, is 1/10th the PvP SO Main use to have. If you logged on to under 20 attacks (many being counters) and not being 0red, you counted yourself lucky. Now, you count yourself lucky to log on to no attacks or no ships lost.

I for one, would prefer the old days to tryign to attract new members through gimmicks. Anyone can make a good gimmick, few can make a good game, SO use to be one of those good games, but sadly, it lost its magic touch.

Why not get all the vets into one alliance next round and then you all can just kick everyones butts  12
Because they don't want to grind grind grind and grind some more. The main reason I stopped playing was because i got tired of spending 2 hours a day pressing a button every 3 seconds for a year and a half.
deezee66
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 11:03:32 PM »

I for one would love this anything to improve alliance interaction would be a welcome change

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2008, 07:41:40 AM »

I for one would love this anything to improve alliance interaction would be a welcome change

SEE emi! SEE! I TOLD you everyone would want SO classic now!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: