Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 19, 2024, 12:09:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I dont usually advertise but... FREE GOLD*  (Read 2005 times)
~kempy~
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2008, 08:23:50 PM »

not for the faint of heart....

Click the banner and sign up, now heres the deal.
when you sign up you will notice this is like many a free-stuff site... prizerebel get money for the offers that you fill out (majority are free but theres optional paying ones) and you can choose a prize from their "catalogue" unfortunately spaceo isnt in their catalogue but you can custom order things.
This is great for those who dont have the means of paying for gold other ways and emi still gets his cash.
i THINK lammalord did this method also.. well somebody named cameron anyways. so i think he can confirm it if you dont believe me.
1 point = 1 dollar
it should take you a couple of hours tops if you put the right amount of effort in. if its reall nececary i can show my prize history page because i got 100 g coins a while back, btw Emi im only advertising here so you can "hopefully" get more GOLD players, i usually wouldnt do this on small forum. and it advances spaceO's development
Report to moderator   Logged

I shut my eyes in order to see
Genotype
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 09:11:50 PM »

Do you get much spam?
Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »

use a fake email for this, and yes i did mention it.

kempy - gaminglagoon is actally a better site - so much more orgonized - you can hit "completed" on offers you did and such.. i know i was traveling though the freebe sites finding the best ones.. Rewards1 sucks utterly.. prizerebel is okay.. but gaminglagoon is by far the best, most convient one.

Oh and btw i DID get the 12 month xbox live last week from prizerebel, so they do send it to you :p so its ligit 1

If you would like programs to help speed up digging though the 1.5 or 1.75 (and some others too) pointers just pm me or post - i got a few programs that could help save ALOT of time.

and and for your cash thing - they do have a site called cashlagoon (same people as gaminglagoon of course) and i think (didnt try it) they have the options to give you cash directly to paypal.. and 20 points would take like 30 min to an hour tops with programs ;)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 02:53:57 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: