Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 20, 2024, 12:13:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIPLE GAME ERRORS ~~READ ASAP~~  (Read 3183 times)
Captain_Nano
Private

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2008, 08:49:25 PM »

I have been on my members accounts from my guild trying to answer questions and do market transfers every now and then I got allot of problems to report...

1st.)Market Problems

-on vert11(#102302)'s account and others the market made them pay for my items 2 times even though he/they weren't outbided.  I did this buy for them myself and was surprised that not only did I have to pay twice but when the timer hit 0 minutes it restarted that item in market as if it had just been posted for a third time. They need refunded for all payments made and I need my items returned to my Captain_Nano account.

2nd)Disappearing Planets and buildings
[/color]
-on rzn8ter2(#99973)'s account his planet and stations are disappearing and it says they never exsisted....possible bugs and errors going on here.

3rd.)When building and adding parts to facilities
-on every account of mine and almost every guild members account in Hellsgate Omega alliance ppl are going to build things in galaxy and the mothership or etc says they don't have enough resources to build even when they infact do...

4th.)Reserve ship disappearance
I had a 1 of my reserve ships disappeared like 3 days ago it was a 699.999.999.835 credit ship.  I sold my 1.3trill ship that was in reserve and when I looked again both ships disappeared at the same time....

These are the big errors I have noticed and they need to be checked ASAP so no other players have these problems.
I demand a full scale administrative check for BUGS  to assure players the game is working properly.
I need emi or staff for the game to check all my guild members accounts for bugs as I think 90% of there accounts have errors of some kind at the moment.

Report to moderator   Logged

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 12:45:10 AM »

Hi there,

I will have each and every bug you described checked out. It may be possible in some cases you can track your actions via the "View Logs" button to make sure there was a bug indeed, especially with the selling of ships / market actions. A ship selling would make a credits log entry and a history in the Ship Logs. Clicking on the ship name will bring you the ship history from the last 3 days.

Thank you.

Captain_Nano
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 10:06:34 PM »

ERROR ON MARKET AGAIN

Market was fine for the most part today except when helping out this guild member of mine.  I placed the high tech scanners for sale then Brute payed the minimum bid.  However the item turned itself free from his bid.  I though maybe someone had outbid him but he never got a message saying that.  It was fine up to the last 2 minutes....then the item restarted itself and said it was (disputed) but Brute neither received the item nor received his credits back and there was nothing further on his accounts visible logs at all.

IN short: PFCBrute (#102340) is owed a refund for those credits since the game seemed to just waste all his credits left for nothing.

Credits     
Action    Credits    Remaining
Auction Bid    -658.807.800    24.994.656
   2008-10-29 21:11:04

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 02:27:11 PM »

Giving other people is stupid anyhow and powerleveling is even illegal....

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 02:42:14 AM »

lol.. uhh not supposed to give creds and u posted that u was..

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »

Yeah, that was kinda silly.
Still, emi will get around to this post/fixing the bugs when he does.
In the meantime, your members will just have to grow legitimately.

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Sostesteg
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 05:19:55 PM »

Same thing happened to me... 'bout a month ago 9 of my reserve ships just disapeared, nothing in the logs about it.  Luckily they were semi-cheap ships

Synchronized Empire(#102386)
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: