Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 03:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SO Main updates  (Read 13013 times)
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 11:36:58 PM »

haha that wasnt my intention, but if u want 13
Report to moderator   Logged

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 06:09:08 AM »

The game is all about grinding aliens for hours, no fun in mindless clicking, I don't want to be a part of it anymore. So good luck emi, looks like you are going to need it.
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 05:39:38 PM »

The game is all about grinding aliens for hours, no fun in mindless clicking, I don't want to be a part of it anymore. So good luck emi, looks like you are going to need it.
Fiddlesticks another one of the Great Space O players leaving. Good luck and goodbye Light and please at least watch the forums even you you don't play. Who know Emi might drastically change the game for the better laugh

Edit: Gosh be fiddles filters cant use the D word on here.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 05:41:19 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
waylain16
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »

Fiddlesticks another one of the Great Space O players leaving. Good luck and goodbye Light and please at least watch the forums even you you don't play. Who know Emi might drastically change the game for the better laugh

Edit: Gosh be fiddles filters cant use the D word on here.

Sorry But This should be
The Greatest Player in SpaceO history

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 10:26:05 PM »

its sad 2 c u leave lighty, but i understand the reasons, its been great playing the game with u for the past few years, and i hope 2 c u back one day when emi decides 2 listen finally

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »

Hate to see such a good player like Light leave, but oh well thank you Light for all the things you helped SO with.

Hope to see you back soon Light 1

I am doing everything I can to reduce the grinding. After the PvP salvage update, I will be working on a great Crafting system for SO.
You will be able to use blueprints and gather raw materials in order to create different items. Research in particular areas of crafting will be needed, so if you specialize in something you may craft and sell the goods for profit. Also doing an adjustment to the auction system.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: