Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 06:37:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SO Main updates  (Read 13014 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 01:06:14 PM »

There's too much alien grinding, not everyone has the time or mood to grind them for hours. It only makes people find something more entertaining to play. ALmost all of the new missions are a joke, they either simply fail like white hole or unholy unison or give u at best as many turns as u spend on them.

I'm telling ya, SO classic is the way to go. I'll bring back old players, more new ones, because the way the game played back the was revolutionary and strategic, not this grinding crap you can find in 99% of games out there. If I wanted grinding, I'll go play my WoW character.
Report to moderator   Logged

Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 01:58:10 AM »

yeh, too much grinding or donations now; I'll probably quit soon.
MasterJohn2
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 08:37:41 AM »

Well i am NOT donating anymore to this until Emi States what his changing, and when, his changing the aliens with there Turn/seg/CP drop rate it looks like, and still not enough BlackHoles, and well TimeLoop "whats that" a mith in my eyes been weeks since i seen one.

This "Personal" missions should have random locations yes but at least give us a way to Tract them, like we do Missions/encryptions, make them so we have to use Turns to get to them, but making it so we have to run down 6 lines before we find something worth killing is taking the mick, wast 5000 turns looking for a blackhole or a turn giving mission, i am extreamy sick of grinding Aliens for turns and seems they dont even drop them anymore.

and please remove these Annoying fleets that at 4% power pop your lead or a ship more than its overall power. maybe more testing is needed before releasing.
MasterJohn2
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 04:03:51 AM »

60% increased sure many can vouch for this, Time loop used to give 504 turns i just found one, ok good credits but

You found 16.661.131.788.729.507 credits
You gained 201 turns (something missing with the turns) "300 turns"
Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »

there are no turns to be made other than by grinding aliens for hours on end or donatins; wft emi? I don't plan on becoming your slave, only bots grind, we are people, start treating us as such.
The-Joe
Corporal

Aliens got me!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »

well grinding for aliens is not an option. I did this "extreme sport"  and i soon run out of pinpointers, and i have to say that i started with over 600 pinpointers. So now i have to grind encrypts for pinpointers so i can grind the aliens. Pinpointers drops rate in aliens are too low to be feasable to grind aliens for a long time. I never saw pinpointers dropping from special encounters. Some special encounters eat more turns that they are worth or that they award in the end.
I have saw one BH this week.

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »

well grinding for aliens is not an option. I did this "extreme sport"  and i soon run out of pinpointers, and i have to say that i started with over 600 pinpointers. So now i have to grind encrypts for pinpointers so i can grind the aliens. Pinpointers drops rate in aliens are too low to be feasable to grind aliens for a long time. I never saw pinpointers dropping from special encounters. Some special encounters eat more turns that they are worth or that they award in the end.
I have saw one BH this week.
Get the Astrometric Triangulation tech to a decent level so you don't run out faster then you spend them. Thats what it is for
deezee66
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »

As long as some people are willing to donate for turns Emi is not going to increase them so complaining about it futile. Emi what you gong to do when there is noone left to donate?

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2008, 12:29:48 PM »

Increased the turn reward, item reward and cp reward a bit on interactive missions.

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »

hmm that wont help that much, i havent found a interactive that gives any turns or credits in 3 days, havent found a normal encounter that gives turns or credits either

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 02:29:14 AM »

ya the games crap now.. i just did a.. rebel station? interactive.. its been around a while.. i think thats the name, it used to give 200 turns and some cp and now i got 12 cp and 50 turns.. what bs.. and what the hell? you need to totally redo some of the interactives.. like derelict mothership and supernova and black hole? they all cost more turns than the regular encounters and all pay less.. seriously? whats up

oh and forgot to say great update on the interactive gt's.. they fail half the time for me... good job  19

Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 08:45:22 PM »

the game is very crap....

emi all your top players are quiting now, there leaving after this round, how can that be a good thing for your game..
their all quiting becuase of the lack of encouners, or the lack of changes, i havent found a single encoutner for 3 days, you just cant play like that.

plz emi do something about this, we need turns to play and we get none of them, we need encounters to play and there is minimal amounts of them in the galaxy, i cant even find many interactives, it just dont work, what ever happened to the good old days where there were plenty of encounters for everyone and all anybody was ever complaining about was nighty being annoying or light owning to much.....

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Genotype
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 08:49:59 PM »

the game is very crap....

emi all your top players are quiting now, there leaving after this round, how can that be a good thing for your game..
their all quiting becuase of the lack of encouners, or the lack of changes, i havent found a single encoutner for 3 days, you just cant play like that.

plz emi do something about this, we need turns to play and we get none of them, we need encounters to play and there is minimal amounts of them in the galaxy, i cant even find many interactives, it just dont work, what ever happened to the good old days where there were plenty of encounters for everyone and all anybody was ever complaining about was nighty being annoying or light owning to much.....

I have to admit that I was unable to find any encounters or missions that was within my power range. Most of the interactive missions I saw was the supernova.
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 09:39:31 PM »

no offence to ya geno, but your at a lower power range, there should be alot more encounters down in that range, and if your not finding any there it just shows how bad the lack of encounters are, there really needs 2 be a big increace in the number avaliable, so many new people have joined lately that there is just no longer enuff encounters to go around

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Genotype
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 10:34:17 PM »

no offence to ya geno

Oooo....you wanna start a fight?!!!

laugh