Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 09:58:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Message to Alliances trying to recruit  (Read 4665 times)
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2008, 09:27:38 PM »

I've been playing for just over 2 weeks now on the main server.  As yet I have not joined any alliances.
I have had several mails asking me to join some, but usually its just 'join us'. When looking at the alliance info, most of the time it doesn't give that much information. To me, this isnt really selling me their alliance. I like to know some of the people in an alliance and the style of play of that alliance ( attacking or defensive).
   So to everyone out there, I am looking but want to know more about some of you. My style of play is that I wont attack another player unless fired apon 1st, or to protect a collegue/friend. I don't like handouts, prefer to earn everything myself. 
Look forward to hearing from you.

P.S I'm not a schoolkid, far from it!! laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 07:26:20 AM »

OK just to update this message, I have finally decided to join and try out Aeternal Light. 
I would just like to say thankyou to all the other alliances that have invited me in the last few weeks, I have nothing against any of those that had invited me, it's just as I stated above, it's either that your alliance game style doesn't match mine, or that I just don't know anyone well enough in your alliance to make a judgement.

Please all alliance leaders - to help with your recruitment, espescially if you want mature loyal members, give enough info on your alliance and get to know the people you want!

Peace to all, except the ones that attack me!!
anjilinexile
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 12:48:45 AM »

Hey, I'm looking for an alliance that can train me in the ways of SO. I just started not long ago, but have played games like it and am confident I can pick it up quickly. Anyone recruiting?
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 01:42:30 AM »

sure! apply to Kingdom of Sarcasm! We will most certainly let you, sir noobness, in!  13

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 01:56:33 AM »

while your request is valid can you please not bring up old topics. start your own new one in future

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: