Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 24, 2024, 11:55:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: does anyone....  (Read 29744 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2006, 11:01:43 PM »

Now where in my posts did i say we could do it now? I merely said it was possible. Lol, why are we arguing quantum physics?
Report to moderator   Logged

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2006, 12:21:28 AM »

you do know of course that going back in time, at least in the traditional sense, is next to, if not, impossible.  just think of it, how are you going to back in time only by changing what time you are in?  in reality, would that not involve actually making everything else around you in all directions for an infinite length away to go back in time, while you stay the same?

actually, if any time travel where possible, I like to think of how they though of time travel being possible in stargate.  for those who don't rememeber/ don't know, how they would do it in starget is you would have a device that would make a "bubble" around a certain area of space, and as everything else outside of this bubble would continue on as normal, everything inside could be sped up, slowed down, or made to repeat itself over and over again.  but actually going back in time was impossible.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2006, 11:45:57 AM »

Question

have a good design that cost around 2mill? :-\
thnx. ;D
_regards_
zephyrblade

Conclusion
you do know of course that going back in time, at least in the traditional sense, is next to, if not, impossible.  just think of it, how are you going to back in time only by changing what time you are in?  in reality, would that not involve actually making everything else around you in all directions for an infinite length away to go back in time, while you stay the same?

actually, if any time travel where possible, I like to think of how they though of time travel being possible in stargate.  for those who don't rememeber/ don't know, how they would do it in starget is you would have a device that would make a "bubble" around a certain area of space, and as everything else outside of this bubble would continue on as normal, everything inside could be sped up, slowed down, or made to repeat itself over and over again.  but actually going back in time was impossible.

i think its time to close the thread ...

Admin (#7623)

Leader of the "System Lords" Alliance.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: