Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 01, 2024, 09:18:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: planets and system fleets  (Read 3436 times)
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: June 17, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »

it was my understanding that planets could not be raided if system fleets and station were in system to protect them. my planet got raided on main and i have multiple levels of cloak and system fleets and station in the system..whats the use of placing system fleets to bring station under attack if it does not protect the planets?
Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
Chrys
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 01:45:40 PM »

planets CAN be raided...it just cannot be captured if a base and system fleets are present... its clearly stated so in the planets page..  wow

Quote of the day "I have sucessfully countered a lot of people before, espically dday. it didn't show up on the news because i had 0 ships when they atatcked me and they had 0 ships when i attacked them back." Ninjastrike40
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 01:54:54 PM »

and its totally realistic that your system fleets and base would just sit there and let it happen right? if so i would fire the incompetent bastards piloting the ships and commanding the station.  im loving this round more and more, i cant express the words of how great of a start this round has gotten already  roll3 sick puke
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 01:57:29 PM by drakken » Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
lalelulilo
Corporal

Hmmm, what does this button do?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 04:32:38 PM »

personally i think that a raiding fleet should have to fight everyone twice in one battle if fleets and stations are present, once for the landing, and a second time for the ascent back to your mothership.

Live each day like its your last.
OMG I'M GONNA DIE TOMORROW.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 11:33:04 PM »

YEAH, what he said. how does a station NOT engage fleets attacking a planet?

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Chrys
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 11:48:12 PM »

easy...the pple on the ships are saying...pffft...they are not attacking me....let them worms on the ground deal with it. wow

Quote of the day "I have sucessfully countered a lot of people before, espically dday. it didn't show up on the news because i had 0 ships when they atatcked me and they had 0 ships when i attacked them back." Ninjastrike40
lalelulilo
Corporal

Hmmm, what does this button do?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 05:12:31 PM »

you know, i always thought the stations were automated, who pays for the upkeep?

Live each day like its your last.
OMG I'M GONNA DIE TOMORROW.
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 03:57:03 AM »

Chalk it up as another inconsistency in the game ... It's not like Emi is gonna change something just cause everyone thinks its stupid.

The only plus, is everyone has to deal with the same stupid stuff. :-)

There is zero point complaining about stuff and zero point offering suggestions for fixes.

Nothing gels ... Planets have pop caps of Billions while "Secret Asteroids" have Trillions, in a Galaxy where there are ZERO Asteroids remaining as they have all been mined, and then suddenly people are pulling planets out of their butts, it's like wtf. You can put cloaking on a Station that costs less to build than your smallest swarmer, yet you can't cloak your fleets. You can see the tiniest Mission with your Quadrillion dollar fleet yet they can't see a fracking Black Hole or any other encounter for that matter. Vast areas of Tech are completely useless and wasted effort if you pursue them ...

You know I could go on all day about the stuff that annoys me in this game, and EVERY point I mention I have previously 'suggested' a fix.

I know everyone loves wasting their time with this game as much as me so I'll say no more. :-)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 04:02:15 AM by Tzarkoth » Report to moderator   Logged

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: