Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 10:49:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Alliance Project  (Read 16963 times)
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 02:08:48 AM »

People can sprout brilliant ideas all they like ...

Doesn't change the fact that a few simple interface changes have been the most widely accepted and loved of all the updates.

There is still a bunch of interface changes to be made, proposed again and again in various forms over the years.

Planets were a complete and utter waste of time and resources. I dare say Emi made a packet with donations though. So Emi will do updates that make him money ... So if you fix all the annoying things wrong with the interface/game, less people will quit and you will make more money, more people playing = more advertising = more people playing = more freakin money. Dunno what your math is like but it looks good to me.

As for Alliances - the only thing we need right now is the ability for alliance leader to sticky topics.

I can however see this Alliance Project leading towards the creation of Megastructures, which would be awesome. But really, we should just fix and or remove all the lame stuff that is in the game atm. See the 50 other threads related to small fixes and suggestions for the game.

Report to moderator   Logged

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 09:02:33 AM »

well put tzarkoth. small changes (primarily interface) should take priority and do have the best track record (with perhaps the exception of the galaxy map and some other exceptions) but this is no reason to not keep making suggestions. + i completely disagree that planets were a waste of time. i personally love them. sure they are underutilized, but they will serve as a platform for future development (i hope).

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
lalelulilo
Corporal

Hmmm, what does this button do?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »

woot, someone acctually spoke sense 16, emi you really should fix the smaller things up before moving onto bigger ones, i loved the quick attack option, and it would be great to see more interface upgrades.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 05:56:33 AM by lalelulilo » Report to moderator   Logged

Live each day like its your last.
OMG I'M GONNA DIE TOMORROW.
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2008, 10:11:44 PM »

People can sprout brilliant ideas all they like ...

Doesn't change the fact that a few simple interface changes have been the most widely accepted and loved of all the updates.

There is still a bunch of interface changes to be made, proposed again and again in various forms over the years.

Planets were a complete and utter waste of time and resources. I dare say Emi made a packet with donations though. So Emi will do updates that make him money ... So if you fix all the annoying things wrong with the interface/game, less people will quit and you will make more money, more people playing = more advertising = more people playing = more freakin money. Dunno what your math is like but it looks good to me.

As for Alliances - the only thing we need right now is the ability for alliance leader to sticky topics.

I can however see this Alliance Project leading towards the creation of Megastructures, which would be awesome. But really, we should just fix and or remove all the lame stuff that is in the game atm. See the 50 other threads related to small fixes and suggestions for the game.

laugh    Tzarkoth, the logic approach falls on deaf ears. Usually its countered with its my game and ill do what i want with it. I agree with everything you said. stop the bullcrap and make the game good again.

Peace And Happy Hunting
Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2008, 11:31:09 PM »

what do you mean again? the game is still good and i dont think that anyone who disagrees with this statement should be spending the time on the forums to read it. besides guys... we're deviating from the original topic. Emi says that alliances will be expanded sometime in the near future. details aside, i think this will improve play.

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: