Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 18, 2024, 11:24:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Galaxy suggestion 3  (Read 3448 times)
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2006, 01:14:54 PM »

Alliances build bases , at the cost and rate hardly anyone builds bases .. who whats to use 300 turns on ice or gold , when you can use them and get XP raise lvl and earn CREDITS !!

SO i propose that an alliance can have a common Base , i mean if i build a base that gives 1% biofarms trade , all my alliance members can continue building it and all the alliance members get the bonus , Alliance Base or somethign like that , not just the person who builds it , ANother good thing why you should be in an alliance and you can help eachother this way.
Report to moderator   Logged

Finis
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 05:00:23 PM »

I like the idea of having an alliance base, it again extends your first suggestion.

So, i again ask, why not just add this to your first suggestion? confused
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 07:37:52 PM »

Atom Displacement Matrix     4 %   (attack bonus)
Nanobot Generator Matrix     4 %   (hp bonus)
Discharge Deflection Matrix   2 %  (ABS bonus)
Nanites Assembly Facility     5 %   (resupply bonus)

this is after only what? 1 week of galaxy update?  and a normal round is what? MONTHS?  now, figure out just how much CP it would cost you to get those skills with regular commander levels?  maybe you should quit complaining about it and go out and get the resources for those buildings.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Scruffy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 09:37:30 PM »

I think I agree with ars68, I have found that the commander quickly becomes useless after a couple points in one area. To get 5% in one are would take around 220 CP. Getting around 25 cps a turn and you need 9 levels. I agree that I don't like losing turns over it, but it isn't that much to ask.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 11:30:09 PM »

the only exception, of course, being just going out doing an encounter for so much CP, but at a point, it's better to save 100's+ CP and just build a couple buildings, and use the CP on other stuff.  especially if you knew how high some of those abilities went...  scary 1

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 03:03:27 PM »

yes, but then someone in the top ten with tons of credits and turns could boost the alliance base stats to unnaturally high levels and now no one can beat anyone in that alliance and they all get a free ticket to the top. It just wouldn't work well, as somepeople wuold contribute and others wouldn't, but they would all get those bonuses (say the top ten guy gets attack and hitpoints up to 25%. What rank 100-50 guy could even have 25% in both of those right now? See what I mean?)

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 05:16:05 PM »

yup, ballance is everything, the bases will be build from the sweat of every commander, with their resources, and they will provide cover and protection for alliance members and themselfs, for them to live in peace and not be aggresed by others...

There will come a time when resources and teritory will need protection, and linving in free space could be risky... there may be an alien invasion, or who knows what dangers.

Alliances will be the key, they will offer the protection, trough their power members, so the other members can build and trive in the alliance quadrant, and build their own little fortress or empire...

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 02:15:52 PM »

So wait, are you doing what was said or not? It sounds like you aren't, but not sure.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: