Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 09:28:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: PvE Server  (Read 2344 times)
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2008, 11:25:01 PM »

I declare that Sir Daveyboy and Sir Darth0wned are the most elegable bachalours around, so if you order one in the next 5 minutes you will get the otherone free!

There is talk of a secret project undertaken by 20 powerful commanders to design a superweapon that will nullify all hyperspace travel for motherships, leaving them open for assault. If this weapon is ever designed, the galaxy will be shattered by a final annihilation war. This final war will last 24 hours and will be remembered in history as DDAY, the dawn of a new beginning for some, the day of doom for others.
   There will be peace..... but not for long, wars will start again, for that is our nature.

Note: You will need a minimum commander level of 100 and a Top 200 position before you can join.
After 20 researchers join, there is a 24 hour warning period in which the researchers can be attacked with no limits. If they are not stopped, DDAY will start. DDAY lasts for 24 hours, and all commanders can attack / be attacked. When DDAY is over, you will still have your fleet and system designs, but all resources will be set to 0, and everyone will have a fair start on the new round.

Scientists researching DDAY    
     User    Comment    Power    
     1    ??????     i want to get this damned round over with    72.519.019.804.534    
     2    ??????     that which is small and hard to see is most rewarding.    13.090.119.751    
     3    ??????         11.546.679.328    

this is from the dday screen, dunno how he did it, but davey boy altered the screen, Emi might you might want to check into it. makes me think what else he can alter 10

this is from chat
sjman3(#197): i wish we could attack people
davey boy(#31): i am the god of html, and i didnt even learn it...
sjman3(#197):
sjman3(#197): look at dday lollololololololol
davey boy(#31): look in our alliance
sjman3(#197): how did u get so powerfull??
sjman3(#197): how did u get so powerfull??
davey boy(#31): i tought area 51 how to do that, so if you look back a few pages.....
sjman3(#197):
davey boy(#31): thank you sjman
sjman3(#197): ok ok i bow down
sjman3(#197): cool!!!
davey boy(#31): yo blak
davey boy(#31): now go back to dday
davey boy(#31): nvm
davey boy(#31): everyone check dday, i am awesomeeeee
deademo(#701): litteboysilver
deademo(#701): littleboygold ther?
jessiedog(#23): 17 guys
T3RM1N83R(#412): 17 everyone
Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
waylain16
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 03:24:33 AM »

Thats against TOS,
Maybe a reset is in order at the least
Ban would sufice

drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 12:48:04 PM »

and that darstar is a respectable gentleman.STOP RIGHT THERE YOU.dary was hereI declare that Sir Daveyboy and Sir Darth0wned are the most elegable bachalours around, so if you order one in the next 5 minutes you will get the otherone free!

There is talk of a secret project undertaken by 20 powerful commanders to design a superweapon that will nullify all hyperspace travel for motherships, leaving them open for assault. If this weapon is ever designed, the galaxy will be shattered by a final annihilation war. This final war will last 24 hours and will be remembered in history as DDAY, the dawn of a new beginning for some, the day of doom for others.
   There will be peace..... but not for long, wars will start again, for that is our nature.

Note: You will need a minimum commander level of 100 and a Top 200 position before you can join.
After 20 researchers join, there is a 24 hour warning period in which the researchers can be attacked with no limits. If they are not stopped, DDAY will start. DDAY lasts for 24 hours, and all commanders can attack / be attacked. When DDAY is over, you will still have your fleet and system designs, but all resources will be set to 0, and everyone will have a fair start on the new round.

Scientists researching DDAY    
     User    Comment    Power    
     1    ??????     i want to get this damned round over with    72.516.485.351.961    
     2    ??????     I DECLARE THE PAIR OF YOU A ROYAL PAIN:P.    13.336.373.113    
     3    ??????         12.269.970.170    
  more today...emi you going to do something about this?  and thank you for responding to my pm 1

Peace And Happy Hunting
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 10:52:38 PM »

It seems some people feel the need to spam. The html wasn't there to be abused. I have disabled the DDAY html code now.

The commanders that used the close <TD> tag to spam have had their secret base zeroed.
If they will continue to spam in other places a ban will be issued.

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 04:41:39 AM »

Smite complete, thread locked.

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: