Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 10:04:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: TOS Breach Multiple Account Attack  (Read 5818 times)
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »

Did not want to report this until I had someone else who thought they were alts of the same guy.

Type     Mode     Commander     Power Lost     Remaining Power    Date/Time
Attack ON you    COUNTER - Remote Attack - Board
Full Report    heifer(#89074)    12    4.239.120.039    2008-03-20 23:02:47
Attack ON you    COUNTER - Remote Attack - Board
Full Report    heifer(#89074)    12    4.239.120.051    2008-03-20 23:01:47
Attack ON you    Remote Attack - Board
Full Report    vearnon(#85328)    1.257.140.210    4.239.099.100    2008-03-20 22:54:22

Vearnon attacks weakening the marines on my ships so hes other alt Heifer has a better chance at capping my ships.
Report to moderator   Logged
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 12:53:07 PM »

Fastest way to resolve this would be to message Sir Emi  7

Shroon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 10:32:47 AM »

i think you should turn him in,then i am going to turn you in for the same thing.I attacked profit of doom earlier in the round,then i recieved this same type of attack from profit of doom and kenquin.Then i got a mail from Ken admitting both were him,asking me to join his new alliance.
Here is a thought,

Don't attack people and you don't get attacked

Vearnon is my Dad
penunggu
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 11:13:09 AM »

lol ken attacked u then ask u to join his alliance ? hahahaha

Aspire To Inspire Before I Expire
Shroon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 12:04:41 PM »

oh yeah,it was before i joined the alliance i'm in now but here sure did.Sir E can check the logs on that and confirm it 1
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 12:13:09 PM »

If you report my dad for cheating I report you for cheating, what kinda bull is that report or dont.

Shroon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 01:59:27 PM »

can you not read?aAre you a veggy in the head?
My post says I THINK YOU SHOULD REPORT HIM...
my point is that Ken is a biggot.He did that crap to me and i said nothing,then when someone does it to him he gets on the forums and crys.I saw the logs,and  Ken started the fight.

And while everybody is crying to E and not playing the game,lets see if we can get him to sweep the servers and only allow 1 pilot per person.That is very easy to do.then we would see the true picture of about 40-50 pilots instead of the registered 600k
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 02:16:30 PM by Shroon » Report to moderator   Logged
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 04:05:50 PM »

In regards to Shroon's posts about me.

First Kyrologics Logics Death squad is not my alliance I am temporarily in charge until Kyrologic comes back from his hiatus.
Second Profit of Doom and me are not the Same god beeping person.
Third I don't recall saying Profit of Doom and me were the same person and I sure as hell don't think profit of doom would of said it.
Fourth I reported a Suspected break of the TOS I never said there were the same person. Nor did I demand action to be taken. Sir Emi just has too look at the IP logs of the two account and see if there the same. If it turns out there were two different people coordination attacks against me thats fine be me it's called playing smart.
Fifth yes I started the fight I have no problem with people attacking me in retaliation but I do have problems if I think they may be using a alt to attack me weakening me so hes other account is more likely to kill me.
Sixth if I was a bigot as you put where are all my other posts in the forums with me being a bigot? Where are all my post about people I don't like being hackers or exploiters or TOS breachers? Where are my post calling people gay fags?
Seventh what crap did I do to you?
Shroon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 04:34:27 PM »

well profit sure said he was you and you both sent mails inviting me after the attack.More from profit,but its all logged.Everything you type on the internet is 1
Sir emi can review them,but all i'm saying is that he needs to get everyone..
He who is not guilty, cast the first stone.You threw the first stone,and i am suggesting that he chks you out as well.I already know you are guilty
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 06:23:27 PM »

well profit sure said he was you and you both sent mails inviting me after the attack.More from profit,but its all logged. Everything you type on the internet is 1
Sir emi can review them, but all I'm saying is that he needs to get everyone..
He who is not guilty, cast the first stone.You threw the first stone,and i am suggesting that he chks you out as well.I already know you are guilty
Sure he can check me out he wont find anything. Also when Profit gets back from being away I'm going to give him hell if it turns out he said he was me.
Shroon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 08:30:22 PM »

i wish i still had the mail so i could copy and paste it,but it said something like...

"I am starting a new guild called Kenquinn's raiders,would you like to join"

...or something like that,and then i recieved a similar mail from kenquin saying roughly the same thing
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »

i wish i still had the mail so i could copy and paste it,but it said something like...

"I am starting a new guild called Kenquinn's raiders,would you like to join"

...or something like that,and then i recieved a similar mail from kenquin saying roughly the same thing
Well if you want to try and prove that your telling the truth message emi asking if there has a Alliance with Kenquinn in its name this round he will not find one in his log. Also ask emi if I have left Kyrologic's Death Squad this round he will tell you I have not also showing that I had no intention of making a new alliance.

Edit: Profit of Doom was considering making a sub alliance under my control earlier this round. I think he may of been planing on calling it Kenquinn's Raiders he never did make it. So you may be mixing messages from me up with messages from him.

Edit 2: Dug through the alliance boards post and found this proving Profit of Doom wanting to make a splinter alliance under my control.

Kenquinn (#59844)     Profit it seems Sidious is saying you two worked things out it that true? If it is it would of been nice of you to mention it as I almost was about to get him zeroed.
   02-25 19:43:30    Del
profit of doom (#73371)     no no dont zero him me and himworked it out
it turns out he is a great ally hey ask him to join up with us k
   02-26 18:51:17    Del
profit of doom (#73371)     ALL so i would like permission to make a smaller alliance controlled by this one is that all right Kenquinn ? also you could send me mail and other information i could make an ellite task force kenquinns ellites
   02-26 18:54:11    Del
Kenquinn (#59844) (online)     profit of doom sure if you want to do that your more then welcome to send me a truce request after you make the alliance.
   02-26 19:35:33    Del
profit of doom (#73371)     ok
   02-27 15:32:41    Del
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 09:09:39 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
Shroon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 09:14:13 PM »

well,what you are saying may be right and if that is the case then i am sorry for what i said about you.Maybe i am confusing an ivite from you to your alliance and an invite from him for the so called sub.
I just remember attacking him,then the 2 of you attacked me in the same fashion you were speaking of.Then both of you sending me an invite.
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 09:30:59 PM »

Via PMs Shroon had convinced me that Vearnon and Heifer are not controlled by the same person. I also would ask for this topic to be locked as there is no need to post in it anymore.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 06:39:11 PM »

Topic locked at request of Kenquinn.

And please try to keep it a little more civil from now on guys. no need for the violence and language after all. And to accuse someone is to say for sure they did it, all that was originally said was, I'm reasonably certain, aka, i think so, but am not sure. Emi makes the final call and ALL situations, so no need to get mad over a little thing like this.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: