Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 05:50:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: any good? please comment  (Read 2806 times)
apocalypse_risi
Private

whatever works....

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2007, 01:40:07 AM »

ok so this is pretty much the bible tied into star wars as much as possible to make good summary of a part of Acts chapter 26 (thought it would be interesting). Please any constructive criticism is alright. I beg of you non-christians please do not say "god doesn"t exist" or "Jesus sucks" because i am just doing this for fun. I am not done yet so i ask for your comments, and any advice you can offer.

Enjoy!

King Agrippa of the rebel alliance was quite neutral and contempt with Jedi Master Paul. Paul was quite thankful to see this man rather than the dreaded sith lord Caesar because if he did, he surely would be put to death. Paul started to preach in his defense that he was not guilty. A sith or any non-believer of God would have thrown themselves at the mercy of the court, but not Paul. Paul was a God-fearing man that had the “force” on his side.
The force is a powerful and mysterious force that baffles all not in the Jedi Order. I will attempt to explain to the best of my knowledge. Administered at a holy event known only has the “Pentecost” The force is a powerful being that administers to God on the earth. It does miracles in God’s name and gives great courage and intelligence when needed. This gift was given to all the twelve Jedi masters on the Jedi council after the Great Jedi Lord Jesus ascended to a higher plane of existence known as “ascension.” The force works in both miraculous ways and in subtle ways. Non-humans best describe the
Now Paul would have to pray and call on the Force once again in order to sway the mind of King Agrippa that he had done nothing wrong.

oh yeah and if you have any ideas please feel free to input them!
Report to moderator   Logged
Dylan Wolf
Private

Once upon a time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 09:03:06 PM »

it was interesting.  I have no idea who half of the people are Opps but its one heck of a crossover idea jesus fighting the darth vader that be sweet

Dont go to website yet im still workin on it stupid dial up!!!!!
wRatte
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »

lol, i like the way you brought in other known names like ceaser. its interesting... but i'm not sure what this is. are you doing a novel kinda thing or a short story kinda thing or is it just something you thought up for the retelling purpose?

(kinda hard to comment  confused )
AFB
Sergeant First Class

AntiChrist at your service.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:35 PM »

I love novelty novels laugh .Please more. Now. 16

signature not found! Where is it?! Where?!?!?!

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: