Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 19, 2024, 04:15:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NOTICE: READ BEFORE STARTING NEW TOPIC!!!!!  (Read 3367 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« on: May 07, 2006, 04:13:52 PM »

I'm tired of seeing threads where they don't belong. It may be my job to move them, but when I'm moving 3 or 4 every day, it gets to be problemmatic. So, here's what belongs where. If your post doesn't match this criteria, post it where it does. If not sure, feel free to PM me or charlamagne and ask.

General Discussion: Anything about SO that is not a question pertaining to a bug/problem, how the game works, or suspicious activity of a player.

FAQ: For questions pertaining to something in the game that is not a bu/problem or a suspicious player

Report Abuse: For reporting suspicious people.

"Bugs" and Problems: for reoprting bugs or problems, duh.

Design & Strategy Room: For posting designs and strategies, or asking about them.

Alliance Recrutment / Post your C.V.:If you are looking to join an alliance, post here. Also post here to tell people your allaince is recruiting.

History , Awards & Acomplishments: this is for amazing achievements only, so don't go posting every little thing you achieve out there, but if you do something big, PM me and I'll tell you if it is worthy enough to post in there.

Detailed Guides and Tutorials: This is if you need help/walkthrough of the game/parts of the game. Questions do not go here unless they are, could someone help me learn how to do _________?

Suggestions: This is where you post your suggestions for how to improve the game. Simple enough.

Alliance Stance: Post who your alliance is at war with, if you are at peace, or anything else involving your stance here. This is also a good place to ask what an alliance's stance is if it isn't posted.

Hit List: Got someone who won't quit attacking you or your alliance? Make a hit list here and add them, or view other people's hit lists.

Whatever: As the title says, whatever else you want can go in here, just don't go asking about the game in here, you probably will never recieve an answer. Posts in here do not count.

Hi. My name is...:If you are new, post here and tell us a bit about yourself. Posts do not count.

Testing Forum: this is to test out different posting abilities, to see what you can do. Posts do not count.

Recycle Bin: DO NOT POST IN HERE!!! This is for viewing topics that are going to be pitched, if you find one you think shouldn't be, protest it in General Discussion:
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: