Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 09:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest dissapointment of DDAY?
Lightseeker not maxing - 1 (11.1%)
Freedom Riders take advantage of alts - 5 (55.6%)
LOI members are disqualified - 0 (0%)
Rivals not attacking each other - 1 (11.1%)
Disqualification of players for cheating to max - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DDAY Final Report  (Read 6275 times)
ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »

DDAY has been over for a hour now and we have our 10 winners with 42, FTP, ABI and jmatthew_2003 maxing out so congrats to them.

Big Surprises:
#5 Newbies The rise of newbie players in to the top with the expierenced, but really what can you expect, you know some nwbies make it to the top in some rounds, but this round there were at least 14 people in the top 30 with an ID# of 80000 or more.

#4  Negative power, If you get attacked so much you get negative power but there so much people in negative power it caused the server to mess up so that is why you were ranked wierd and stuff.

#3  Disqualifilacation Unfortuanately some peole had to be disqulified. Midnight44 captured enough fleets from kyrologic to max and then patriot88 was disqualified. Midnight and kyro were disqualified.

#2  Lightseeker Many people thought light was going to max and he was just wating toi make his move. It turns out he did not max and clinched the 10th place spot. Many people (including me) thought lightseeker was going to max because he is the best player in the game. He still got 10th place but people still think he should have a higher power.

#1  Secret Base Production!?  oreo, zappy1, and Spirit Reaper told me there base produced credits in dday.  I do not know if this is true, but if it is plz fix it.

Big Dissapointments

#5 Lightseeker Read post on lightseeker above

#4  Freedom Riders Alliance They keep creating and creating alts and put them on their allaince. I now push for alts to be banned because of this. I had to attack them multiple times because they attacked me with their alts. Greenmaniac on thier allaince is not an alt

#3  LOI A big time alaince desrves to have a lot of power. And this one does. Sort of. Jmatt has maxed and kyro did too but was disqualified.  2 other members from LOI were also disquslified an all would have proly made top 10 too.

#2  Rivals  If you had a rival you should of went after them during dday. I did not see much rival attacks durind dday.  I attacked mine and hit by mine, so next time go after rivals.

#1  Disqualification See post above
Report to moderator   Logged

Winning a forum argument is like winning an argument with your mother.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »

ninja... your not all there           confused

ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 04:49:12 PM »

I just collected info  17

ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 04:49:55 PM »

this took me half an hour it is good to me 17

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »

if you put as much effort into playing ninja as being a jackckass you would be top ten  as well yawn     then you could stop kissing up to those that are
ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 04:57:40 PM »

Hey  play  the game i have gotten really close these last 4 rounds and i am not a jack***

jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 05:38:30 PM »

ahh pretty good job ninja

most of the stuff i agree with

definately the alts. u said that there were a lot of 80k+ players and that there were a load of alts in 1 alliance. i see a bit of a connection

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 05:48:45 PM »

Well this topic is the biggest disapointment so far.

Why are there so many new people up high. Due to allot of alts, and this round took very short because of the aliens creating a really big gab between the top and the rest then on DDay its easy to catch up then.

Light not maxing out how is that a disapointment. I think people above him are glad they are above him. And yes he is a good player, but to say the best I yet have to see him fight and then really get the top spot.

Disapointment that members from LoI got zeroed, what the hell they got what they deserved. They shouldnt have done it point blank. Same for the disapointment for LoI not ending that high, wtf?

Either you try to make some people happy and hope people will stop flaming you if youre being nice to them. otherwise this entire topic is stupid. the only disapointment you have in the poll are the ridiculous alts.

ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 09:43:55 PM »

*ignoring FTP's comments. The idiots from freedom riders put 2 more alts on the allaince

basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 10:34:53 PM »

1 reason you have more 80k+ players makeing higher ranks is because some of them started on the war server and then decided to try the main so they are not noobs just high number commanders.
waylain16
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 11:38:09 PM »

Hey  play  the game i have gotten really close these last 4 rounds and i am not a jack***

wow laugh wow laugh wow laugh

Where was everyone else in this fantasy world

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 02:40:08 AM »

"#4  Negative power, If you get attacked so much you get negative power but there so much people in negative power it caused the server to mess up so that is why you were ranked wierd and stuff."
How TF is that a surprise? If you came close to top 10, you should know that happens every D-Day and expect it.

"#3  LOI A big time alaince desrves to have a lot of power. And this one does. Sort of. Jmatt has maxed and kyro did too but was disqualified.  2 other members from LOI were also disquslified an all would have proly made top 10 too."
Sorta contradicts itself..
You say LoI Deserves to have a lot of power, but then:
"kyro did too but was disqualified.  2 other members from LOI were also disquslified an all would have proly made top 10 too."
Sooo earned it.  16

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 06:02:01 AM »

*ignoring FTP's comments. The idiots from freedom riders put 2 more alts on the allaince

Ignoring posts when you dont like them..... just admit this topic is useless.

A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 08:57:34 AM »

My only dissappointenent is that I could have "kicked" Light out of the top 10, with AMI, she couldn't be online and didn't care about SpaceO anymore, she quited 2 eventhough she had a big enough Line Assembly and amount of credits to become in top 10.. I tried to buy powerships for her at the last 3 secondes... but I had lagg 2 So the disappointenent is not that I didn't kick Light out of it, but that I didn't get AMI in it (for those of you who didn't get the joke that is) 21
And another dissappointenent about this DDay, PPL ARE f**k**g WHINING ABOUT EVERYTHING (yes I am doing it too now 16) that's all 13

Greetz, ABI w00t2

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 01:59:06 PM »

I must lock this topic, as it has been reported to me 3 times, and I am tired of getting complaints.

-LOCKED-
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: