Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 09:05:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: fed up  (Read 13199 times)
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2008, 10:04:09 AM »

penunggu, stop comparing SpaceO with other browser games, it's a unique game, there are no games the exsact same game, get that already..
And secondly, I don't know how long you have been playing SpaceO but Sir Emi has done alot of updates instantly as most were needed and helpfull, I haven't seen anybody whine when the mission multiplier was implanted without testing, or the full battle report in logs (okay this last thing doesn't effect the game, I admit)
But if you have been playing this game for a long time, and watched the forums you would have noticed that Sir Emi HAS tested alot of things on the test server, like the galaxy, and after that the mining/space facilities and a few more other updates, so what if he didn't tested this properly first, he's human, humans make mistakes, I'm just glad that this game exsists, and don't go whining that I shouldn't talk like this 'cus I maxed with this update, as I didn't donate a single dollar so you should have been able to do so aswell...
And second it's a lame excuse to say that it only benefited me 'cus I maxed 16

Greetz ABI w00t2

Keep up the good work Sir Emi 17
Report to moderator   Logged

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 11:16:37 AM »

Please put the first version on the test server to at least give it a quick trial run, then put the beta on the PvE, then put the stable version on Main or Wars - I will be very angry if I log in to find that 5 people have maxed out in one day because of an untested update that gave out gobs of cash ^^

At least in putting it on the test server you can make sure that there are no glaring problems with the update.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
penunggu
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 12:23:48 PM »

Please put the first version on the test server to at least give it a quick trial run, then put the beta on the PvE, then put the stable version on Main or Wars - I will be very angry if I log in to find that 5 people have maxed out in one day because of an untested update that gave out gobs of cash ^^

At least in putting it on the test server you can make sure that there are no glaring problems with the update.

this i totally agree. BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA. wtg blakranger

Editted by FTP: watch it
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 03:08:47 PM by FTP » Report to moderator   Logged

Aspire To Inspire Before I Expire
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 12:48:54 PM »

Watch it penunggu! 4

And there aren't all of a sudden 5 ppl maxed, it took 2 weeks before they maxed, just stop whining already, Emi gets the hint about the fact that he has to put it on the test server first, he'll do that from now on (I think)

penunggu
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 12:28:41 AM »

Watch it penunggu! 4

And there aren't all of a sudden 5 ppl maxed, it took 2 weeks before they maxed, just stop whining already, Emi gets the hint about the fact that he has to put it on the test server first, he'll do that from now on (I think)

why dun u watch ur own replies before u tell others to do it kiddo

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 01:58:05 AM »

geez pen if u dont like whats happening the leve already, i for 1 am sick of ur constant complaining

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 06:48:39 AM »

Uhmm.. I read mine and yours, I just meant watch your language, and if this is about the other topic, you weer saying something was redicukous whilst I explained it 4 posts ago...

Dude either yu knock it off with the insulting and complaining and start thinking of a solution or don't post here anymore at all Opps

And do you want a cookie with that? 14

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 09:26:19 AM »

I didn't say that there was all of a sudden 5 people maxed, I said I wouldn't like it if that happened :-)

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
penunggu
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 09:44:20 AM »

geez pen if u dont like whats happening the leve already, i for 1 am sick of ur constant complaining

constant complaining ? perhaps u dont know how to read ? and dont know head or tail . i suggest u stay out of things not ur concern

A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 10:01:03 AM »

1. You were referring to me..
2. You are talking to me..
3. I started talking in this topic before you..
4. This is my concern as I am 1 of the Space Odyssey players aswell, just like you whether you like it or not.
5. This is a free game, and I can whatever I want as long as it is in the rules of the TOS..

So I suggest you get your .... somewhere else and stop trying to get me in a mood I don't wanna be..

Mod. Plz close topic as this is going nowhere...

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 10:03:57 AM »

-Topic Closed-

Pages: 1 2 [3]