Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 01, 2024, 04:33:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Help Clow!!  (Read 10113 times)
clowcadi
Private

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 04:09:50 AM »

lol i got another question
to do a succesfull mission by how much times does your fleet power be above the enemies?
Report to moderator   Logged
thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2007, 10:39:48 AM »

It doesnt need to be above the enemy necessarily. You need to destroy a % of the fleet from 30-50%. If your fleet power is equel to or above and you have at least 3 fleets, you should win. Sometimes you wont but most of the time you will

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
clowcadi
Private

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2007, 06:27:27 PM »

hahah ive been looking at your guides and u said 2 fleets of larva... now its 3.. ill listen to you here but i think you may want to update your guide
thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2007, 09:39:34 PM »

no, when you first start, you really can only afford 2 larva, then you can buy an overlord fleet to 3 fleets

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
clowcadi
Private

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2007, 11:00:52 PM »

alright that sounds fair thank you the zerg
clowcadi
Private

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2007, 05:55:45 AM »

haha i got it i finished the ship evrythign fits but i got energy left over.. what the best thing to do about the left over energy?
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2007, 11:11:43 AM »

redesign the special and give that energy to it

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 12:01:47 AM »

Depends on how much you have left over it may have been designed that way for price.
Amagnon
Sergeant

Poh and Pik - Karaoke Girls

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 04:29:09 AM »

Depends on how much you have left over it may have been designed that way for price.

THis comment doesnt make any sense at all.  All the energy and space on a ship should be utilized - youve already paid for it.

Put it into the special or weapon as Jessie suggested.

You need 10 fleets of ships, you can certainly start with 3 or 4 and successfully do missions - but ultimately you must have 10 mission ships.  When you launch a new lead ensure its cost lies between 25% to 50% more than your previous most powerul ship.

With a properly structured fleet and well designed ships you can do any mission thats less than 3 times the fleet power of your leading ship - as your a beginner, Id suggest dont tackle missions or encounters with more than double the fleet power of your lead. 

If you often lose ships following those instructions then your ship design or fleet set up is very poor and needs to be adjusted.

Theres always a remote chance of losing a ship to a rare type of enemy spawn - high defence swarmers or tinymen can both cause unexpected losses of ships.  Its better to budget for the losses and attack the higher encounters rather than play ultra conservatively.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 04:36:36 AM by Amagnon » Report to moderator   Logged
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 12:10:08 AM »

I said that about the left over energy because some designers make it a little off to make it hard for someone to reverse engineer it, I see no real point in it but it does happen and depending on how much off it is it can be more creds to use it all than to just let it go.
Amagnon
Sergeant

Poh and Pik - Karaoke Girls

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

If youve already paid for the energy how can it cost credits to actually use it?

Energy costs 0.4125 credits per energy (ignoring the constant value) - system costs are independent of the energy consumed - so your comment still doesnt make sense.

A special or weapon costs from 1 to 9 credits - just put the extra energy there.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: