Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 17, 2024, 08:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: War Heroes of the Main Server.  (Read 7163 times)
baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2007, 08:19:45 AM »

yea what topic says, im bored so ill start this one...
post the 3 best warriors this round, from the beginning til now when dday is near. (reason for the vote also)

my votes would be...

1. Daemen (for being an excellent warrior already this early, may not have one of the top ranking spots, but 0ed nighty 3 times and doesnt give up.)
2. Lamma (for coming back when dday is near and being a pain in the a$$ as usual) 16 that is a good thing.
3. having a hard time here...maybe Badguy for also being a guy like Daemen, always fighting and doing it quite well (does it have anything to do with RT? O.o)
Report to moderator   Logged

off to serve my country in the deep forests of the freezing hell.
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 08:34:26 AM »

oh im posting here also 13

1. Daemen (knows how to fight and keeps on doing that instead of going top10)
2. Badguy (excelent fighter- can easily take out someone much stronger than him even though he plays like 30 mins a day)
3. Lord Kyuubi (killed every single person he could that was in his range, also for having the longest kill list i have ever seen)

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 10:26:24 AM »

daemen can suck a fart.. he attacked me many times and ive never seen him take on anyone his power or higher.. when he takes on people at his power then i'll believe it.. but let the next round come, and the darkness of war fall upon us all... 

baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 10:30:37 AM »

actually i think nighty was above him all 3 times Daemen 0ed him  17
he also told wiley how he did it...and he pwned nighty the first time, tricked him into a trap the 2nd one...and then pwned him a third time again 13 (killing all his mains with every hit)
and most the others he killed were also above him i think... therefore he got that spot from me 1
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 10:38:25 AM by baltic » Report to moderator   Logged

off to serve my country in the deep forests of the freezing hell.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 10:46:21 AM »

no.. he stinks.. i'll pawn him next round

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 11:43:47 AM »

Ok lets do it aswell.

Nr. 1 Deamen, saw some of his attacks and counter attacks. When I had a few PM's with him he attacked people the entire day and still he was growing pretty fast. Reminds me of someone.......

Dont saw much people attackign except them, well badguy, lord kyuubi, some TH members, lamma, chris123A, but all stayed low on power and died from their own killing or just didnt had enough time. Not heroes I would say.

Nighty would have gotten on this list if he didnt got his ass kicked 3 times in a row 16

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 02:41:31 AM »

Why only this round?  and Daemen did kill me 3 times  Opps  Nice job D

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 05:49:18 AM »

Why only this round?  and Daemen did kill me 3 times  Opps  Nice job D

Probably as they dont want wolfy on the list ;)

drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 08:39:43 PM »

1 Drakken, Wolfy, Argus, Kryologic.
 we all played this round. i killed people, wolfy killed people, me and wolfy fought each other and ended in a draw. Argus don't have to fight this round, everyone knows hes one of the best.  Same with Scott, didn't stick around to see if Scott fought or not.  Ive seen none on your lists who have fought in top ten, the 4 of us have. many rounds in a row actually. yawn  lamma can kamakazi well, but in all the wars ive witnessed with him , he loses. a good player, but not good fighter. to bad i don't have time to play anymore, i would bring war back into space o once again. smoke
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 08:45:02 PM by drakken » Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
fletch
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 08:57:17 PM »

kryo #1 drakken #2 and for 3 honestly i didnt see alot of people attacking except for nightshadow, so if i have to pick a 3rd one it would be nighty
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 04:39:19 PM »

I cant really say this round cause everyone is to soft to attack up at top ten or period this round  yawn .. but other rounds I would say..

1.Wolfy
2.Drakken
3.Argus
4.Kryologic is in there cause he is a bad mo fo.. Plus he taught me alot my first round, thanks Kryo  1
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 05:08:51 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 05:16:42 AM »

Ugh cant remember start of the round something with me attacking wolfy.... wolfy being in neb as half of the top 50 wanted to take a hit on him......

But it was just for this round therefor my vote dont go to the ancients.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: