Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 11:08:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Deus Ex 3, Wait What?!?  (Read 6563 times)
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »

Why was I never informed of this?

Seriously, how could the Universe fail to deliver such pertinent information into my very hands? I'm going to sue. Watch out for next weeks headlines: CHRONOS SUES THE UNIVERSE... AND WINS!
Report to moderator   Logged

Dylan Wolf
Private

Once upon a time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 06:43:15 PM »

this is a miracle the first game was an inspiration to all other games its terrific hurray it better be better than the last one though it was so so but could of been better

Dont go to website yet im still workin on it stupid dial up!!!!!
hyperion
Private

I strike when you least expect it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 12:49:15 PM »

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old ''news''

No realy it was ruomored for decades
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 12:53:28 PM by hyperion » Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 10:01:14 AM »

Wow...considering Duex Ex wasn't that great a game.....I'm suprised there's even a 2nd, let alone the 3rd coming...then again....just look at Final Fantasy....been sucky since FF8 and we're at what? 13 now?.

hyperion
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 11:14:23 AM »

Atcualy 1 was great(the original inventory rocks) 2 wasn't so good(come on universal ammo? 1 pistol=1rocket launcher???) so 3 has to be at least like 1. But that's only my opinion.
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 10:35:46 PM »

Wow, watch what you say, Seither. You could get lynched by an mob of angry fanboys.

But seriously, by most accounts, Deus Ex was a great game, and I really liked it. Deus Ex: Invisible War wasn't as great, but it still got good reviews and, let's face it, it didn't outright suck, either. I'm glad they made it.

Oh, and remember, Hyperion, while the pistols and rocket-launchers did use the same ammunition, the rocket-launchers used a heckuva lot more of it. I didn't really like it either, but it was all just part of a move to make the whole game a lot more main-stream oriented. And, admit it, they could have done many times worse. I enjoyed the experience.

And regarding Final Fantasy, Seither, try to remember that it's your opinion you're stating, and not an indisputable fact. There have been a number of games in the series that have performed quite well since Eight, and I believe many people might disagree with you.

hyperion
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 08:49:27 AM »

Atcualy 1 was great(the original inventory rocks) 2 wasn't so good(come on universal ammo? 1 pistol=1rocket launcher???) so 3 has to be at least like 1. But that's only my opinion.

Yes atcualy the colored part is for the fact that they use the same amount of space in the inventory.
And that weapon you go tho mako for is a railgun of sorts (Mag Rail) but it fires some sort of energy pulse (railguns are projectile weapons(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun))
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 08:52:02 AM by hyperion » Report to moderator   Logged
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 04:25:25 PM »

Oh, ya. The inventory system sucked, a lot.

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 12:56:22 PM »

Yes atcualy the colored part is for the fact that they use the same amount of space in the inventory.
And that weapon you go tho mako for is a railgun of sorts (Mag Rail) but it fires some sort of energy pulse (railguns are projectile weapons(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun))
It depends on how fast the Railgun accelerates the projectile if its fast enough the friction from the atmosphere can turn it in the plasma.
hyperion
Private

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 07:15:34 AM »

If it could fire the projectile that fast the shooter would be stopped ONLY by the first concrete wall(maybe brick).
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2008, 09:27:04 PM »

Unless it had Mass Acceleration Dampeners. Or, you know, Quasi-hyperboli Injunctions.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: