Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 07:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My story (read and comment please!!!)  (Read 4270 times)
Spazmonkey
Unidentified Commander

Caution: Ninja monkey: BEWARE

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2007, 06:14:37 PM »

hey im gonna kinda use this to write a short novel... ill keep adding more and more and more... please comment on it... ill start now so you wont die of waiting... any minute now... just right now... COME ON YOU STUPID HANDS, START TYPING!!!  lol so the story is pretty much gonna go in flashbacks and AI narratives.  it may get confusing flashing back and forth, but for your sake Ill put the flashbacks in italic.

So you want to know who I am, huh?  Well let me tell you, it aint no bedtime story.  I was born on November fourth, 2239 AD.  My parents named me Robert.  Or Dave.  Or Peter.  I really don't remember much ever since the gemini project.  Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I'm Robert.  Other times I'm positive I remember being named Dave.  Occasionally I'm Peter, or Joe, or Fred.  I guess I really don't know.  My name is the place I should start.  I've been called a lot of things in my lifetime.  But there's one name that I am sure I have.  X.
I know, the name X.  Sounds like some stupid movie character, a secret agent or maybe a robot.  But that's my name. 
I was part of a top secret federation project, code name Project Gemini.  26 men were chosen to participate in the project.  They were to be turned into genetically enhanced super soldiers.  26 men disappeared from existence.  Gone.  The federation didn't want anything about the project to leak out, so they chose 26 men. Athletes, soldiers, mechanics, pilots.  They wanted the best of the best of the best.  I suppose I must have been pretty good at something, because I got picked.  I remember most of it, but bits and pieces are hard to get back.  I was put aboard a ship to be taken to the hidden Gemini project, who knows where...

"Hey, man."  The man in the seat across from me turns his head away from the bottle of clear liquid he is holding and looks into my eyes.  I get an uneasy feeling looking at him, as if his piercing blue eyes are looking directly into my soul.  "So what's your name?"  Instead of answering him I uncap my bottle of clear liquid and take a swig.  "Do you talk?" He asks, uncapping his own bottle but still staring me in the face.  I empty my bottle and drop it on the floor.  "I talk." I say to him, trying not to give away my uneasiness at being on this ship.  "Why do you think they want us to drink this stuff?" He asks, holding up his bottle.  "They already told us." I say,"We're going to be going faster than light speed while staying in realspace.  We drink it to stabilize our bodily functions so we dont explode from the pressure."  The man shakes his head, then lifts his bottle and takes a very small sip.  "Everyone knows it's impossible to go faster than light while maintaining a realspace form."  I suddenly feel very calm, and get a feeling that everything will be alright.  "Hey, the government may have discovered some sort of engine that lets them go faster than light."  He sets his bottle down on the floor "But then they'd need a hull that wouldn't get ripped apart by the gravitational forces."  I looked at him and smiled. "Hull... you know, hull kind of rhymes with hall.  and hall rhymes with ball.  and ball rhymes with tall."  I begin to feel very tired.  "Hey, man, are you alright?" He asks, reaching out a hand toward me.  "Oh, I'm just dandy." I reply, beginning to slump in my seat. "Mr. butler, hold all my calls... I'm going to take a little nap..."  His eyes suddenly widen.  "The drinks!  The drinks were drugged!"  My eyes droop shut.  "You know, you shouldn't do drugs.  It's against the law....."

I dont remember waking up or leaving that ship, but I'm sure I did, because the next thing I remember, I was in a large room, surrounded by security guards and 25 other Gemini recruits, all wondering what will happen next...

aaaaaaaand im gonna leave it at that for now.  lol please comment and tell me what you think so far 1
Report to moderator   Logged

Dreams are like rainbows: only idiots chase them

Dont ever change.  I always want to be better than you.

Dont be afraid.  Im right behind you... using you as a shield.

I demand justice!  Or if it must be injustice, at least let it be in my favor.
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 07:11:21 PM »

sounds like a book i read before  21

I like the way the plot is going... "I shouldn't do drugs"

lol nice job

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 07:49:36 PM »

Shades of Men in Black, Red vs Blue, Star Trek, and atleast 2 other references escape me right at the moment.

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
Spazmonkey
Unidentified Commander

Caution: Ninja monkey: BEWARE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 06:27:41 PM »

Shades of Men in Black, Red vs Blue, Star Trek, and atleast 2 other references escape me right at the moment.

I know, isnt it great? 

Dreams are like rainbows: only idiots chase them

Dont ever change.  I always want to be better than you.

Dont be afraid.  Im right behind you... using you as a shield.

I demand justice!  Or if it must be injustice, at least let it be in my favor.
Salmon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »

Its been 4 months and you couldnt think of more? I wanted to see more  2 2 2
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: