Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 09, 2024, 10:40:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Fleetless PvP bug.  (Read 2138 times)
zelox
Private

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2007, 03:33:42 AM »

+I'm assuming this is a bug.  I just fought someone and lost my attacking fleet, but before I could bring my defensive fleets back out of reserve "under 1 min" I was attacked and boarded 4 times by another MUCH weaker player.  I ended up losing over 500k segments since I didn't have a fleet to lose and create a nebula (any of my ships had more power than he did total even AFTER he hit me).  While this is frustrating in the extreme the reason I'm bringing this up is because of a scenario like this " I go on vacation for a week and don't log on, someone kills my whole fleet the first day I'm away.  Now after the 24 hours of nebula a 1k power person can hit me as much as they like.  I come back from vacation and there are no warkers in my secret base, no segments in my mother ship and everything I worked months for is ruined.  If you have no ships but get attacked you should go into a nebula after the first attack.  This just seems like a bug or unknown issue.  Thanks for reading this and I hope this gets fixed. 

Sincerly,

Zelox
Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 03:43:33 AM »

that is what councile protection was made for when you go on vacation.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 04:31:57 AM »

you will go into a neb even without fleets after a certain number of segs are taken but i'm not sure of the amount
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 06:50:31 AM »

You enter a Neb after you lose 20% of your total Fleet Power .. Stashed Credits, Workers and Segments count towards Fleet Power as well as ships, just not usually as much.

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: