Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 12:03:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: basill  (Read 2559 times)
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2007, 04:19:57 AM »

Okay i'm not a new player but i'm gonna post anyhow. I'm commander number 2223 in SO and have just been screwing around with the game for way to long. I am playing everyday now.

Next item: I am 46 now and have served in the army, am a master carpenter, journeyman plumber, journeyman electrician, and hold 6 computer certifications. I have also been at different times an insurance  investigator, background investigator, and custom engine builder. I live in Virginia,USA, am also disabled but not like Frank, have been a gamer from when you had to play pong at the poolhall because there was no such thing as an arcade or home gaming systems (dam I may be older than I think ) my first computer was a 286 with massive 512k memory no harddrive and 2400 modem yes that is not a typo ( lol ). When I first got on the internet there was no www a lot of it was still uutp (unix to unix transfer proticol ). I guess thats enough for now except to say I was looking through the other posts and am happy to see quite a few other vets out there and even better lots of positive comments to them for serving.
Report to moderator   Logged
SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 04:41:31 AM »

Welcome to the forums 1

If you need anything, feel free to contact me.
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 04:57:05 AM »

Heya Basill.

Ever play Tradewars back in the BBS days ?

lol .. I remember my trusty 2400 modem, I believe it was an upgrade from the one I had previously running on the c64.

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 12:45:02 AM »

never played tradewars i did a few other text games though
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: