Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 03:13:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Top Hell-Raising Players for Oct 2007  (Read 31100 times)
khalil
Private

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2007, 03:42:42 AM »

but in the game , zelox have a fleet who cannot be destroy, he have a very huge hitpoint like(3 000 000 000 000hp ) and with a good absorb
Report to moderator   Logged
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2007, 09:14:14 AM »

if he had a ship with 3 quad hp, he wouldn't need to reserve it  19

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2007, 03:04:46 PM »

hmm Zelox's fleet cant be destroyed, is that a challenge?

khalilos(#995) made a successful attack and Silence444(#1911) lost 6.263.632.141 fleet power.

i've seen several attacks similar to this. while it seems like no supers were killed, he's been constant with his attacks by doing it at least 3 times a week and on players in the top 30.

WARS Account= Overmind
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2007, 04:53:48 PM »

but then he is countered and sent back to below #60
or he reserves his fleets and tries that old annoying trick.
khalilos also uses alts to atk first if im not mistaked

TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2007, 03:52:54 AM »

hmm, if so i withdraw my nomination.... also may i recommend instead of a monthly Hell-Raising Player, we have a current Hell-Raising Player were we just say he is it, then when another passes him up and we agree to it he is the new Hell-Raising Player. you get what i mean?

WARS Account= Overmind
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2007, 09:13:07 AM »

havent seen thezerg on in a while. but i agree. we should have a current, and then a successor.

SlayerX
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2007, 05:58:31 PM »

but in the game , zelox have a fleet who cannot be destroy, he have a very huge hitpoint like(3 000 000 000 000hp ) and with a good absorb

dont think zerlox has a 5 tril ship in his fleet
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2007, 06:55:48 PM »

There is not 1 hellraiser. Will try to reread everything and make a nice list again. But my own opinion will ofcourse count abit aswell. I added cameron and zelox past time aswell as they deserved it.

Jessie, khalilos gave his "alts" to friends to play on them, so now he teams up with friends to kill people nothing wrong with that right?

jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2007, 07:33:26 PM »

no, theres nothing wrong with friends playing also. but what i heard was different. if his friends are playing, congratulations to him for recruiting more players. but all ive heard is double atks on ppl like tb with khalilos and his 'alts'

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2007, 11:40:40 PM »

jessie dog, imihir , don't get two(sic) full of your selves just because you killed the p ships, in case you haven't figured it out thats why we put them thier(sic).   angel_not

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2007, 12:01:54 AM »

Khalilos is a buddy nebbing, multi-alt-attacking cheating scumbag.

He might say he doesn't do it now, but he has in the past, prolly has access to those accounts and I'd be willing to bet my 100 Trillion Credit Stash he'll do it again.

This is not the thread for anti-ToS behavior though.

I woudn't call Khalilos a Hell Raiser either.

I'd have to say outside of Armageddon Inc I don't see any Hell-Raisers. :-) Zelox and Nightguard have improved their game over the last few months. FTP has gone into hiding and the Buddy-Nebbers are out in force.

Within AI, I'd say Amagnon has been the most active in Raising Hell recently, while the whole server appears to still be afraid of Rivaris and I.

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2007, 12:58:09 AM »

hey!!! what about me??? well i guess i only counter ppl around my power... but yeah!! lately ive seen a couple A.I. members in nebs... i've ran into some of your boys 2 days in a row and both times they were nebd... and if you guys could mail me some of Zelox's attacks (ive been attacked by him once and it didnt work out as well as he planned...) id nominate him too.

haha skumbag  13, hes a really good SO player... taught me everything i kno Opps

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 02:14:15 AM by TheMerchant » Report to moderator   Logged

WARS Account= Overmind
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2007, 11:24:18 AM »

Your doing well Overmind, first legitimate 2 Million Segments, strong on the counters, though I'm still a bit dirty on your tag team vs me with FTP's help last month.

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
SlayerX
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2007, 11:46:27 AM »

Your doing well Overmind, first legitimate 2 Million Segments, strong on the counters, though I'm still a bit dirty on your tag team vs me with FTP's help last month.

well he tends to do that 2 every 1 tzar even me 1

well the warsserver is at peace now but who knows how long that will last.  21
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2007, 03:56:02 PM »

1. ***Khalilos is a buddy nebbing, multi-alt-attacking cheating scumbag.

He might say he doesn't do it now, but he has in the past, prolly has access to those accounts and I'd be willing to bet my 100 Trillion Credit Stash he'll do it again.***

2.***I'd have to say outside of Armageddon Inc I don't see any Hell-Raisers. :-) ***

3. *** FTP has gone into hiding and the Buddy-Nebbers are out in force. ***

4. ***Within AI, I'd say Amagnon has been the most active in Raising Hell recently, while the whole server appears to still be afraid of Rivaris and I.***

Ok lets react pointwise 1

1. IP checks show khalilos is not using alts to help himself on attacks atm, the accounts that are helping him might be once his but he gave them to other people. Wheter they play just to help him or not does not change the point he doesnt use multiple attacks (played by himself) for hits.

2. Depending if what you call Hell Raising.... if that includes you have to be AI, to be a Hell Raiser, I have to agree, if being in AI is not a requirement for being a Hell Raiser. I doubt that only people in AI are hell raisers.

3. Hiding and Buddy nebbing..... hmmm I think I got 1 neb in 2 months not from AI (so if your my buds), just because others do attack but not even do enough damage. And for the times AI attacked me, would be limitted to counter attacks and well maybe 2 normal attacks. And for the past month I have been putting intelligence reports on my head every 3 days (couldnt be bothered to see if it was already gone or not every day). So to shorten this list, I try to be on intel as much as possible, hoping to get hit so I can counter someone, but except hits that dont give me a counter nobody attacks me anyways. Or am I hiding on the intel list  12

4. Fear? no. Knowing your ****ing good at what your doing yes 1 Although I would like to directly to refer that to you tzargoth and not all AI.

PS. If you ment with hiding my fleets look like all swarmers, dont think I could say different from AI members. But mate I havent had real ships out since summer (european summer) because I dont have time to do missions might give it a shot when SO main server finishes and stop playing there again.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: