Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 23, 2024, 06:14:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOI  (Read 3409 times)
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
LOI
« on: September 16, 2007, 04:20:05 PM »

yeah im back, every one knows now, but LOI will not be the same, accepting vets only...i still dont have the time required for top ten finish or to train new players...any vets interested in joining me message me ingame(Drakken(#28479). There will be war this round yes?  12
Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 04:42:50 PM »

hmm i dont think it will be as strong this round.. alot of loi members quit or switch to other sides.. you only got so strong once cause youd attack people then say "ill stop if you join my allaince"

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 06:05:25 PM »

lets get something straight. i made LOI. if not for me declaring war on kryo and WOS. LOI would have stayed 3 members without everyone running there to band against me. drakken can deny it all he wants. BTW drakken i never got a ty for making your alliance for u. i did it all in one day. for when wolfy is on the warpath. people r quick to run. even argus ran after i learned to defend against him.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 08:00:16 PM »

yah wolfy lol i doubt all the people that hated each other would of joined the allaince if me and you didnt exist in the game :p

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 10:22:10 PM »

well to be honest lamma u have yet to impress me on PVP. maybe cuz u don't have the time to play as the rest so lack the resourses to spend on it. but never the less i'm unimpressed by your skills.
fletch
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 11:38:41 PM »

yeah im back, every one knows now, but LOI will not be the same, accepting vets only...i still dont have the time required for top ten finish or to train new players...any vets interested in joining me message me ingame(Drakken(#28479). There will be war this round yes?  12

confused 21 lol_sign  cheers
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 11:54:37 PM »

ok lamma you are great, now, please stfu. you really lack attention. get a friend er somethin. take care wolfy, and see ya in the next game.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 01:21:15 AM »

unimpressed? you must of missed out on me 0reing Armageddon 3 times.. he probaly could of gotten first if not... and i took out a few others like i said before im more of the stratgist, but never have the time to put them in place..

but it is true, i never been strong on combat skills of attacking myself.. but i am fairly good still at helping on attacks and planning them out.. and of course being the person to make things happen..
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:29:42 AM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: