Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 01:28:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Daemen's pièce de résistance  (Read 20909 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 11:25:05 AM »

Daemen, those are great, I think we can use them, thank you, pm me with your affiliate account so you can receive your credit.

Now if you or someone else could make some of the other landscapes I can work on the terraforming project. Already got the pics from space so it's going to be great.
Report to moderator   Logged

AFB
Sergeant First Class

AntiChrist at your service.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »

I'm on it. 1

signature not found! Where is it?! Where?!?!?!

Satan
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 08:52:38 PM »

k lol ive got back my copy of UT2004 so i can do some crazy landscapes, and even crazeir stations 16

As long as two people live on this earth, there will be war.
Daemen
Private First Class

Leader of the Silver Dragons

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 09:08:48 PM »

You're welcome SirEmi. I may be getting an actual version of Bryce 6, and then I'll see if I can improve on my own work. But go ahead you two, I'd love to see some other work besides my own. 1

The Silver Dragons, gaurdians of the galaxies. Seeking friends and obliterating enemies. We protect our own, we will not spare those who seek to destroy or humiliate us.

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 04:49:46 PM »

k lol ive got back my copy of UT2004 so i can do some crazy landscapes, and even crazeir stations 16

Can you make some space objects like orbital scanning array, warp disrupt array, orbital battery, orbital missle system, orbital shipyard.

We need those because you will be able to build stuff in orbit of planets...

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 06:05:04 PM »

Nebula by 0cossin77

Astorid by Hellsword
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 06:09:04 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Daemen
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 06:37:30 PM »

14 Um, Lamma... My art thread. You do have your own where you can promote other pictures. AFB started a new one for his art, and didn't try to take my area. If you wish to post pictures, please put them somewhere else.

(Besides, haven't I seen these pictures somewhere else?)

The Silver Dragons, gaurdians of the galaxies. Seeking friends and obliterating enemies. We protect our own, we will not spare those who seek to destroy or humiliate us.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 07:57:40 PM »

yah there not mine :p

Daemen
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 08:33:06 PM »

I did notice they're not yours. As there are names directly below them. I never said 'your' pictures, but they're not mine either, and yet they are in my thread. They're fine and I'm not going to raise a fuss about them, but I would appriciate it if no more were posted.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 09:10:09 PM »

eh i was reffering to emi's posts going back to stuff thats been here for a while cause monkey gets pissed off if you post on old commets and i didnt feal it right to start a new thread just to respond to a commet, if you dont like.. well oh well? sucks for you i geuss...

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 02:05:01 AM »

Wow, they're great, but the Ice one is fantastic.

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Daemen
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 07:26:44 AM »

Alright, the check is in the mail for Bryce 6.1. I should have it within a few weeks. (It's coming from the other side of the US, so...) But anyways, that'll let me build some really good landscapes. I'll see what I can do to improve on the landscapes I've submitted.

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 04:39:20 PM »

This is a landscape I have for Terran, maybe you can use it as a starting pic for other landscapes or improve it...

Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007, 10:37:37 PM »

I like these images and i have an idea for the inferno world, we could try using images of the surface of Venus as it is in fact a highly volcanic planet. I found a good pic on google that may be good http://www.spacedaily.com/images/venus-volcano-surface-artwork-desk-1024-bg.jpg

I am all powerful I am a destroyer of worlds beware you shall face my wrath
Daemen
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 04:24:15 PM »

That is a great picture, but it's not been made by one of us for the use of space odyssey. We can't just take random pictures we find, and give them to SirEmi to use in his game, as he makes money thru the game, and therefor we would be pirating work for the goal of profit. If we make them ourselves, and give them over to SirEmi, then he can use them with no problem.

Now, if we could go to Venus and take pictures ourselves, then that wouldn't be a problem aswell 13 Good idea, but it would be making money off of someone else's work.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: