Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 19, 2024, 09:10:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Call To Arms (KOS for Skums Dump)  (Read 21937 times)
FOO
Corporal

Just face facts, you will always be a n00b so STFU

View Profile WWW
« on: August 08, 2007, 09:17:49 AM »

Let it be known,

Notice to all SD members, you are now all targets. Leaving lamma to his own power trip would be advisable.  All SD are now KOS. Get out now while you can. Lamma only cares for his own self, join with another alliance, one that can teach you the game, not how to lie, cheat and sneak, one with HONOR.

Until Lamma has no alliance, I will be personally targeting any and all associated with Lamma.

This is for the following reasons,
Cheating:  Not a round goes by without Lamma being associated with some form of abuse of TOS
Honour:  None, change your name to climb the ranks by getting people to truce you, nice one.
Attacking people unprovoked, because you think you can get away with it.
Your double dealing days are over, its time to put an end to your reign of boorish behaviour. You claim to be the best, but as usual you leave your alliance behind, maybe now they will realise that they are only there for your ego
Report to moderator   Logged

I guess it sucks to be on the outside lookin in. Then again, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

http://teufelhundenspaceoddysseyhelpsite.piczo.com/
LordFoxfire
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 09:41:25 AM »

FOO

Attacking people unprovoked...lets see, you attacked me "unprovoked" and destroyed several hundred thousand of my ships...did I get any sort of "Counter"?  no, because you were way too powerful at the time...

What about Galaxy Destroyer? you went and wiped him totally out with practically no warning.

Lamma only hit you, because you pretty much wiped us clean, and I finally got my counter attack.

Talking about Lamma hitting you unprovoked...you should also take your actions into account instead of always blaming someone else for you losing a few ships for you...easily remedied. for us smaller commanders...it will take probably the rest of the round to get back up to where we were.
FOO
Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 10:16:20 AM »

Post those attacks

LordFoxfire
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 10:21:15 AM »

LordFoxfire (#67851) (online) Foo nailed me good too

Galaxy^DESTROYER (#45721) what'd you think of the book.. and im gonna kill foo.. bountied twice and got a ship

next time I'm on I'll get details from Galaxy, or get him to post.

unfortunately I didn't copy the attack cause I was too pissed off...but hey getting attacked is part of the game right?

so when you toss out stuff, remember what you did prior

whether you bountied or not... you didn't bounty me. your attacks cost me 450000 ships and well over 10 Bil Fleet power.
FOO
Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 10:29:19 AM »

learn something here and now, law hit galaxy with bountys, not FOO, lamma tried to hit FOO, FOO hit you in retaliation. I keep my alts totally seperate, lamma hits foo for an alts action, we have been through this last round, and the round before. Lamma uses alts and says they are alts, not him. When someone else does it, he goes stupid. I have more than 1 alt, as lamma knows, difference is, i play them as seperate entities, until now

LordFoxfire
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 10:35:50 AM »

Listen FOO

You hit me, I've been stuck in this Neb because of you.

if it was someone else, I would have stated otherwise. I care not for anyones "Alts" I don't use alts. if you have one, I care not.

if LAW hits me, I'm pissed at LAW, but YOU hit me FOO, and that's what I'm pissed about.

I don't know if Lamma has Alts, I care nothing if he does. And it wasn't in retaliation, he hit you well after you hit us. Then of course I finally got my Counter attack in on you, after Lamma hit you cause it brought you down into my range.
FOO
Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 10:41:08 AM »

You got hit for Lammas actions, now you and your alliance are targeted. Disband or die

LordFoxfire
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 10:49:00 AM »

Okay so you hit me first...then hit galaxy...so Lamma hits you well AFTER (By several hours)

then you get your panties in a twist and call for a disband or die rule?

where is the logic behind your cry baby nonsense? you have the cashola to rebuild...some or most of us do not. So what do you do, Get off your skinned kness, buy yourself a pair of knee pads, and get back to it.

I DO NOT attack people on here. you lose more than you gain. if I get attack, yeah I'll counter if I can, if not...mooooove on.

Get over it.
FOO
Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 11:32:45 AM »

galaxy got bountied by law, lamma tried to hit me AGAIN. FOO hit you for lammas attack, YOU get over it. You want to be in his alliance, your choice, do you want a shady place for your headstone? This is an old argument continued by Lamma, if you want to stay with Lamma, your choice your funeral. There was a definate chain of events, lets not confuse it.

law bountied galaxy(without knowing what alliance)
+
lamma tried to hit FOO for the second time(I have the messages to prove it)
+
I got peeved and hit lordfox

Get the story right before you spout

TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 01:05:56 PM »

man i told myself i wouldnt go on the forum and post stuff... i guess not. (since i might have been attacked from this, but idk i just woke up and im still a little confused about whats going on and just wanna sell my items so i can take my counter then probably starts doing encounter. i hope you liked my run-on sentence.)

first off its a war game if your gonna attack ppl in general expect to be atacked back, especially with the new setup.

second, lamma tries to hit everyone he sees in the galaxy that is high powered, and they usually get away, maybe you should research some warp stabalizers.

finally, you flat out started it. "law bountied galaxy(without knowing what alliance)" its called compensation, failiure to do so can gets you attacked... especially when a member is in the position lammas in.

WARS Account= Overmind
FOO
Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 01:37:58 PM »

man i told myself i wouldnt go on the forum and post stuff... i guess not. (since i might have been attacked from this, but idk i just woke up and im still a little confused about whats going on and just wanna sell my items so i can take my counter then probably starts doing encounter. i hope you liked my run-on sentence.)

first off its a war game if your gonna attack ppl in general expect to be atacked back, especially with the new setup.

second, lamma tries to hit everyone he sees in the galaxy that is high powered, and they usually get away, maybe you should research some warp stabalizers.

finally, you flat out started it. "law bountied galaxy(without knowing what alliance)" its called compensation, failiure to do so can gets you attacked... especially when a member is in the position lammas in.

Who ties your shoe laces?
1. law is a seperate acc duh
2. your second point shows you know lamma is not to be trusted
3. your 3rd point, see my first

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 03:55:20 PM »

TH is dead foo get over it..

and i got the honor, i got all the honor of several people not just from my allaince chearing me on when they saw the attack 0.

and lordfoxfire, just ignore foo.. he thinks he can do something to change this game.. use his blind attacks to your advantage and dont counter.

MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 10:45:08 PM »

Deezee, i have heard you before making comments such as "FOO quit covering for Bugboy since we all know he gets on your account." you have made those comments about me once  and i am sick of it, stop acting like you now whats going on and get the hell over it. Have some honor and stop saying what you read in children's books.

Opps Opps Opps
Satan
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 01:30:41 AM »

is it just more or does everyone need to calm down a bit...like jeez...stuff happens...get over it

As long as two people live on this earth, there will be war.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 02:50:47 AM »

Cant we all just go to war????????????????  wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: