Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 03:04:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Important for FAQ i thing  (Read 1488 times)
Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2007, 03:52:37 AM »

Many forums that i know where are non much brain using people is everytime much much repeated asks and forums are more and more chaotic. I knew it i moderated forum too may be when i make litle more time i moderate again.

My opinion is that when experienced players make special FaQ.

What example i need informations?

1) One or more Weapon? It is there some diferents? Can more weapon shots on more targets when they have available fire power?

2) Why that litle 8w shields are best design?

3) What is defence and how working? I thinked so if i have defence and fleets not have stronger power atack so they do not beat my defence.

4) Accurancy is:  Atack power 5000  ACC 10% = 500 real atack power?

5) Why reavers do not defend station when they appear to system where i have station? Or why they are do not atack that station?

6) for newbie i thing so there can be predesigned some ships - as are that hulls awailable. I think make them as designed basic ships, that much help newbies and they can later make alone designs. In many strategy space games player at most time start with some basic ships.

7) Why is better ship with only power core, hudge armor for hitpoints and strong weapon that designed ship with computer, defence and shield?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: