Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 11:25:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 15turns/mission ? here's my solution/suggestion  (Read 7777 times)
Demitrious Ducas
Lance Corporal

I can't say anything making this image any better!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 01:06:26 PM »

It is also about the rewards, since your doing lower and lower risk missions to try and avoid the armada killing missions... Your reward plummets and any lost ships take extreamely long to replace on a failure/ loss. Facing a 6trillion+ mission fleet fleets means the paltry reward of 1B credit is 1/6000 (or less) of the reward value, and to replace a lost 200B ship you'd need to WIN 200 of those missions to even cover the loss.  notworking
Report to moderator   Logged
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 04:25:38 PM »

the bad thing is ... when you get a mission in wich you loose fleets you dont get reward , no insurance ....  wounded1

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 06:03:44 PM »

I say swarmers should NOT be allowed in missions.  just make a cap off maybe 10k ships a fleet.  this has ALSO been suggested before.  if the enemy fleet is going to have 10k+ ships, it should be using bigger ships, not more of small ships.

think of it, your going with a bunch of deathstars to wipe out millions of small fighter like ships in comparison, and LOSING.

btw, bastid III is more then 83.450 a ship, if the same as what I think it is.

also, shouldn't the 1-5% be maybe same cost as fleet sent in for max cost of enemy fleet?  if anyone here is going to say then "but it will be WAY to easy then"  then what WAS the point of having missions?  to stop at a certain point because they are just plain to hard?  and DEFINETELY what was the point of increasing mission turns to 15???

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 11:56:24 PM »

i spent 2 weeks to get my 3 100 bil ships and in 15 minunts lost 2 of the 3 now i been playing all day used up 5000 turns in one day and i still only have 70 bil... this is messed up real back i take franks word on not being able to replace your ships in a few hours.. i spent 5000 turns and only got 70% of the cost of 1 ship...and to think i lost 2... this is really gay and something needs to be fixed notworking surprise

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 08:07:46 AM »

It has been fixed. Look in the bugs section, thread a call for a change in missions, or something like that.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: